Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by piyuheer

hey guysss...hiii deshians...i m new ovr here bt jst lvd all ur ff's...espicially...grace nd selvy...i hv also dcided 2 gv bst frm my side...

hope u all lv it...
plzzz supprt me...
wid love...
-piyuheer...

CHAPTER 1~PG 1
CHAPTER 2~PG 2
CHAPTER 3~PG 3
CHAPTER 1~PG 1
CHAPTER 2~PG 2
CHAPTER 3~PG 2
whoa! dat was awsum!!
finally both confessed their feelin! lved it! cnt wa8 for d nxt update 2 c wht happens! update soon!
awesomeee too good very nice part loved it totally how come dey know each other's name i think they know each other from before now waitinggg eagerly foor next part asap

all the 3 parts are too good!!

cant wait for the next!!

plzz update soon...and plz pm me wen u update the next!!
Wow...another great part!👏
So finally both confessed their feelings...yay!
Prem on top of heer and vice versa ☺️

nice song lyrics chosen ... suits the situation very well

Looking forward to reading more of this story
Update soon😃

LOVE CHAPTER 4...

He closed his eyes and whispered her name….

"plzzz…love me…love me…plzzz….promise me u wont leave me ever…promise me…odrwise ill die…."

She shut his mouth by keeping her hand on it…he kissed her palm…

"aaj keh diya…phir naa kehna , iss duniya mein hum dono akele hein…aur dekho bhagwan ne hume kese milaya…hum…humare pyaar ko iss duniya mein kisi ne nhi apnaya lekin dekho fir bhi hum saath hain ik dooje ke vaaste…ik dooje see kitnaa pyaar krte hain…hennaaa prem……mein vaada krti hun…"

she took his hand in hers and kissed the back of his palm…

"ill always love you and will be by your side…always…"she said crying…

He pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly…he adjusted himself so that she can lie properly on him…

she cupped his face…he closed his eyes…she too closed her eyes…

she brought her lips near his eyes and kissed him there…she went down towards his cheeks and kissed him there…he lovingly caressed her back which gave her tingling sensations…she slowly went down kissing his chin , then nose , then forehead…a loud thunder roared outside and it started raining heavily…she got scared and hugged him tightly…he smiled at seeing her sweetness…she lifted her face up and saw him with a shy smile….he gently rolled over her and kept his hand on her cheeks and tugged the strands of hair behind her ears…he then slowly bent down to give her something most precious…she blushed and pushed him away…she ran towards the window side…he went behind her and slipped his hands around her waist…"yeh tum kyaa kr rhe ho…" "jaan…tumhe nahi ptaa…pyaar kr rha hun…apni zindagi se…."she closed her eyes…he removed her dupatta…"don't worry…I wont cross my limits at all…I love you…"  "I love you too…" she said giving a sigh of relief…he digged his face in the crook of her neck…an electric jolt passed her….he first gave her soft kisses on her neck…left sigde and right side…she lifted her hand up and caressed his left cheek lovingly…he then started giving her sweet love bites on her naeck…"aaahhh prem…aaahhh…plzzz don't leave me…I love you…" her grip tightened on his ends which were caressing her stomach…he then started giving him open mouthed kisses which made her fall down on the ground with prem on top of her…he gently gave her open mouthed kisses on her neck…down to her chest…and her stomach over her kurta…she again moaned heavily…which made him go more on her…he felt her one leg go up on his legs…he gently put his one hand on her thighs and massaged it lovingly…his one hand was caressing her breast…he then lovingly brought his lips near hers.."I love you…"saying this he captured her lips…he kept on assaging her thigh and breast…he slowly nibbled her upper lip and lower lip...she let out a moan…he then forced open her lips and let in his tongue…as his tongue touched hers…she let out a soft moan andresponded with great pleasure…they kissed there lying on the floor for almost half an hour…he  then trailed his tongue down her neck licking it gently…she again let out a soft moan….they joined their foreheads…and smiled she roamed her hands rhythmetically on his back…"I love you…" I love you too…"she said lovingly…

HEYYY GUYZZZ ANOTHER UPDATE...TELL ME HWZZZ IT...

LOVE...

~PIYUHEER...

HWZZZ WAS THAT GUYZZZ...
wow! dat was 2 gud!!

luved it! awsum update! :))))

wa8in 2 c wht happens nxt between dem n their relationshp???

update soon! :)
awesomeee too good lovely part waitinggg for next