Bum scratching step was Sallu's idea: Asin

doser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Salman Khan and Asin's dance number Dhinka Chika from the film Ready is making waves.

Ask Asin what has worked for the song and she takes nothing more than a second to blurt out, "Salman Khan of course."

In a recent tte--tte, the actress said, "Salman's the best thing about Dhinka Chika. He has this trademark step in the song which is completely awesome. All Salman songs these days have one trademark step and they become a huge hit. I am sure Dhinka Chika will have the same outcome."

Talking more about the steps in the song, Asin said, "It will be a little tough for the girls to perform it. But if you are wearing a pant and have pockets, you can pull it off."

The step where Salman and Asin seem to be scratching their bum has specially gained a lot of attention and Asin can't agree more that it has made the catchy song all the more interesting. And for this, she once again credits Salman. "The bum scratching step is conceived and choreographed by Mr. Salman Khan," she revealed.

The actress, who teams up with Salman for the second time after London Dreams, said that she had fun working with the Khan and assures that the movie will be as entertaining for the audience tooEdited by radsuinda - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like Salman's dance in this song, and I like the "hands in pockets" step, but don't really like the "bum scratching" one.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
bollywood dance steps have veerrry interesting names

EDIT:
just saw the scratching thingy...salman is totally copyign vijay🥱 not that im even a vijay fan but he comes up with th super weird steps...he even has  asin crazily dancing around him
Edited by bandicoot - 12 years ago