finally a confirmed news
thanx 4 sharing
anesaty thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nooo i like this show every much plz dont end it  😭
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

For one month sake why did they kill chandu character.Chandu was most lovable,lively character of the show.Chandu is a happy going guy.It would have been more nice if they had chandu too and a happy ending for the family and bro's with their lady loves.

I wonder what raise they have seen in trp's after killing chandu's character.Feel sorry for BK bcoz kapil and Arjun will def get work but BK first serial was also shut and now this show also being shut. 

Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

For one month sake why did they kill chandu character.Chandu was most lovable,lively character of the show.Chandu is a happy going guy.It would have been more nice if they had chandu too and a happy ending for the family and bro's with their lady loves.

I wonder what raise they have seen in trp's after killing chandu's character.Feel sorry for BK bcoz kapil and Arjun will def get work but BK first serial was also shut and now this show also being shut. 

ILU for this post ... u spoke exactly wat i had to say!!!!  🤗
andyluvstv thumbnail
Finally the news is out, and this has to happen. Hope next time imagine will think twice before signing on a complete non actress for a show as female lead esp with amazing lead actors. And then forcing down a pathetic love story to people.

I am glad we will get to see all sides of Sarja before show end. Wish Kapil and Arjun, all the luck for better and bigger ventures.

And as for Bhavna, think about joining acting classes, honey.  Then there will no need to be accepted as good costar of someone.

Edited by andyluvstv - 12 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: andyluvstv

Finally the news is out, and this has to happen. Hope next time imagine will think twice before signing on a complete non actress for a show as female lead esp with amazing lead actors. And then forcing down a pathetic love story to people.

I am glad we will get to see all sides of Sarja before show end. Wish Kapil and Arjun, all the luck for better and bigger ventures.

And as for Bhavna, think about joining acting classes, honey.  Then there will no need to be accepted as good costar of someone.

Well said ... specially abt Female lead...even after back to back shows...she dont knw A of "acting" ...😳
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
TellyChakkar articles are NOT ALLOWED to be posted on IF as they have their own copyright. Closed.
Edited by minuu - 12 years ago