Posted: 12 years ago
I was planning to make this post 2-3 days ago...May be its not the best time now but syill I wanted to say this...
So...Akshara has a miscourage...I mean it was unexpected and even I didn't like it first...I mean YRKKH is all about positivity...
But then I think they are handling it quite well in fact,in a superb manner...
I have seen lot many posts these days saying that Downfall of YRKKH has begun and I just want to say k I don't agree...
I mean...so...they are trying some new things but we get to see superb acting by Karan,Hina n all...
N I think its worth it,...I mean life is not all about happy moments...Its also about tragedy,sadness,loneliness n all...
N M happy they are showing other side of coin also...
What do u guys think??????
Do comment...
Waiting for your views...
u r so right..
miscarriage is indeed a very depresiing issue.. but what i want is to see the bonding and understanding between a husband and a wife..

life as u said is not all about happy moments.. but when u have someone by ur side.. it gets easier to stride through tough times.. and i think YR is depicting this beautifully.. the couple has gone through highs and lows.. and still been together is such wonderful thing..😃

downfall of YR as someone said in the forum.. won't happen so soon.. YR has still got a viewership of fans like us..😛
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
totally agreed it obvious one has very few moments of happiness and saddness tragedy all r part of life and the way MC track is shown really nice and the only that they do fight more bt love each so much that they dont wanna each other in tears
ya, u r right. there r a lot of ups and downs in everyone's life.
But i always use to see the downs...why cant they extend their happiness...atleast for a month..
i agree...it's so very true that everyone's life has happiness n sorrow equally...sometimes when u're gonna get too much happiness may be u aren't worth for it....but the same happiness is been returned to u by god in sum or the other way...the main point is we need to think positive for everything in life...😛
Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

i agree...it's so very true that everyone's life has happiness n sorrow equally...sometimes when u're gonna get too much happiness may be u aren't worth for it....but the same happiness is been returned to u by god in sum or the other way...the main point is we need to think positive for everything in life...😛

Very True deepshi👍🏼...I agree with u. One should always be positive in whatever the situation may be...
Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

I was planning to make this post 2-3 days ago...May be its not the best time now but syill I wanted to say this...
So...Akshara has a miscourage...I mean it was unexpected and even I didn't like it first...I mean YRKKH is all about positivity...
But then I think they are handling it quite well in fact,in a superb manner...
I have seen lot many posts these days saying that Downfall of YRKKH has begun and I just want to say k I don't agree...
I mean...so...they are trying some new things but we get to see superb acting by Karan,Hina n all...
N I think its worth it,...I mean life is not all about happy moments...Its also about tragedy,sadness,loneliness n all...
N M happy they are showing other side of coin also...
What do u guys think??????
Do comment...
Waiting for your views...
completely agree with u.dis track is being handeled by cvs superbly n dis will not at all lead 2 d downfall of yrkkh.it was,is and will b d best.if dis track did not come,dan how would v  know about d love n bond between our naksh.so nothing is wrong in it.our yrkkh will boost ahead n ahead llike always,n forever.
u r absolutely right
i do agree wd u
Originally posted by anu93

Very True deepshi👍🏼...I agree with u. One should always be positive in whatever the situation may be...
yeaah yeh toh hai...exam time mein bhi yahi hota hai agar we r not positive n keep on thinking ki kya hoga kya hoga then things may get worsen...!it's a practical experience n agar naksh positive honge then soon they wud be blessed wid a healthy n cute baby...😃