Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CC and HL not humans!! (Page 2)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Great post.  So well said.  With so much negativity already in the show, I can't believe they are adding more.  That is why I really disliked the CT's decision to kill Divya.  Now the show is so dark, as Sarah said, and full of pain and sorrow and guilt and revenge.  Life has changed for everyone.  How will it be possible to take a breath of fresh air and see NivRen happy and together?  Nahin hoga. And we have all of 2 weeks left.

only 2 weeks left?!?!
im abt to cry here Cry Cry Cry is dat confirmed??!?!?!!? 

gosh it's very depressing to watch da show nowadays and it's high time we got some happy nivren moments plsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011sarahagstn

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Nice Post...well we need such characters for story to move but here it is crossing the limits...
want to see Nivi smile and spend time with Viren...

i liked ur last para about Nivi trying to commit suicide

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandminu2011

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
really true...how can these ladies be like this!
himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Hi kavitha..long time No see...Anyways Nice to see U in the forum..
The Cts think They can keep the viewers glued to TV by showing ony tragedies,,,I am sure they feel if they show happiness they will fail to get audience...How Dumb!
Holdind Nivi responsible for Divya death and the curses thrown on her By HL was really very very cruel...The curses like U rot in hell and let worms crawl all over U...Shucks!! Shame on her...it was soo cruel...This serial is very very sadistic from the beginning!!!

we are unfortunate that we are addicted to this beautiful innocent face called Niveditha...I watch it only only For her...and she has never laughed whole heartedly even once after she sacrificed her love...

To be very honest...Todays Viren Doesnt deserve to be treated like that...I never thought i will like this Guy...But his character with all its shades is the most realistic and genuine and Divya too to some extent...she never hid her feelings...But This Sid and Nivi have mountains of secrtets inside them and they are never comfortable sharing them..Thats is why CC and HL Win...If Sid and Nivi come out of their self made boundaries of honour...They can bring these ladies down in no time...Viren doesnt know the truth and Divya knew only a bit of truth...

The flaw lies In Sid and Nivi and they are the ones who are making Evil win!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index