CC and HL not humans!!

kavianand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously these women are the evilest characters i have ever seen on TV.Cannot decide who is worse...One is a real orthodox uneducated kind and the other educated sauve type..Both are vicious and drip poison...HL shows her animosity in a very uncultured way and cc coats hers with etiquecy..But both are the horriblest insult to womanhood...
I have doubts regarding the makers of this Serial..Either they  are exposed to such women in their real lives or they are truly demented deriving sadistic pleasure from making goodness and sacrifice ..love..all these emotions look ridiculous...Is there no end to this torture...
Before it was Just Nivi and Sid who used to cry buckets now  viren too has joined the club...Divya is lucky that she got off this sick and torturous serial...
Todays Youth..youngsters..Full of life and attitude...That is the portrayel we expected...problems do come But they should have been made to handle...
It started with KIlling Of Sid PUTUL love story and continued the same path of destruction thru out..Will the Viewers never get a respite...THe happy moments in the serial are almost non existent...Nivedithas torture SAga continues...
I am amazed that she has not turned mental in her real life...Really... reel life does affect the real life because Neha will have to get under the skin of her chracter...and its such an ordeal to always cry...And her acting is so genuine...U can imagine how much energy and m,ental effort should  be put to get that effect...I am sure she will need Psychiatric treatment after this serial endsπŸ˜•
HL even after Divyas death is still fighting for her happiness and CC after seeing such atragedy is still plotting to bring about an other one...And I felt really sad for both Viren and Sid today...In the last scene they were standing so adorably looking at Nivi to help them!!
For me Nivi contemplating suicide is the last straw...she has seen Divya ,sid,keshav trying to kill themseves...she knows her mother did just that...And how can she think of that????Its terrible that she is being driven to take such extreme steps...I really see no hope for CCBM any more...I know she will not Die But for me her spirit dying in this way really is toomuch to bear...we have been waiting patiently for the story to stabilise...but the chaos continues...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kavianand

Seriously these women are the evilest characters i have ever seen on TV.Cannot decide who is worse...One is a real orthodox uneducated kind and the other educated sauve type..Both are vicious and drip poison...HL shows her animosity in a very uncultured way and cc coats hers with etiquecy..But both are the horriblest insult to womanhood...

I have doubts regarding the makers of this Serial..Either they  are exposed to such women in their real lives or they are truly demented deriving sadistic pleasure from making goodness and sacrifice ..love..all these emotions look ridiculous...Is there no end to this torture...
Before it was Just Nivi and Sid who used to cry buckets now  viren too has joined the club...Divya is lucky that she got off this sick and torturous serial...
Todays Youth..youngsters..Full of life and attitude...That is the portrayel we expected...problems do come But they should have been made to handle...
It started with KIlling Of Sid PUTUL love story and continued the same path of destruction thru out..Will the Viewers never get a respite...THe happy moments in the serial are almost non existent...Nivedithas torture SAga continues...
I am amazed that she has not turned mental in her real life...Really... reel life does affect the real life because Neha will have to get under the skin of her chracter...and its such an ordeal to always cry...And her acting is so genuine...U can imagine how much energy and m,ental effort should  be put to get that effect...I am sure she will need Psychiatric treatment after this serial endsπŸ˜•
HL even after Divyas death is still fighting for her happiness and CC after seeing such atragedy is still plotting to bring about an other one...And I felt really sad for both Viren and Sid today...In the last scene they were standing so adorably looking at Nivi to help them!!
For me Nivi contemplating suicide is the last straw...she has seen Divya ,sid,keshav trying to kill themseves...she knows her mother did just that...And how can she think of that????Its terrible that she is being driven to take such extreme steps...I really see no hope for CCBM any more...I know she will not Die But for me her spirit dying in this way really is toomuch to bear...we have been waiting patiently for the story to stabilise...but the chaos continues...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amazing post.. Too good and so true. Along with Neha, it is us viewers who will have to go and get treated if this torture continues.. We want stress free and light episodes. I agree that today's generation is full of love, attitude, life...and not stress. CTs please show us something good.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really love ur post Ur each and every word is sooo genuine, I wonder how can wicked Women like CC and HL win each time, HL still has not learned a lesson after losing Divya, She is still torturing Nivi,  How much more can Nivi suffer, am just fed up of seeing her suffering sooo  much,  they show her smiling in one Episode and and crying in sooo many others,  When will the Cts stop this Drama of making Nivi crying, and when will HL and CC true colours come in front of everyone,  they are not human in real sense, they are just heartless,
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree to this post! Nicely depicted! πŸ˜›

How come the culprits don't come out of parda always ?? Divya's mom and Chancal were the culprits and they over come all situations and not caught once also??

Everytime blame comes on Nivi, (I agree Female leads have to go through always,πŸ€” it's happening from generations πŸ₯± ) But after watching today's episode, the scenes were getting on my nerves,

They both were main reason for Divya's hate attitude towards Nivi and they give lambe lambe dialogs saying Nivi is responsible ??? 😲

CV's have spoilt like anything! And Why they make Nivi so dumb πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ?? I dont get this, anything and everything they make her accept but not oppose! Just 😭😭😭  buckets and buckets! CV's please think something practically!

People do talk if some one blame on them in real life πŸ˜³πŸ€”
daffodils06 thumbnail
wat u said is so true...d ctz hv completely lost it...wonder where they gt d idea of continiously torturing nivi&making her cry every nw &then...the evil in dis serial always remain evil...watever hapens dey never change...too much of crying dat too only fr nivi...wat r dey trying to say...???no matter wat som people lik nivi r always meant to suffer...so disgusting...

sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I don't think CCBM will see even a minute of happiness here on. Poor Nivi will always cry and Viren will always try to make her smile. 
I want Nivi to sing again and Viren to play the flute. I want them to go on a freakin' vacation because they both need it after being thru so much. 
The show has gotten so dark πŸ˜­
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CC & HL are devil's own children and they'r born to suffocate, torture and harm others so deres nothing good we can ever expect from these two wicked witches at all...

if these two change their behaviour/attitude, it'l certainly be da 8th wonder of da world plus da person who manages to churn them should be given a knighthood from da queen of england 🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post.  So well said.  With so much negativity already in the show, I can't believe they are adding more.  That is why I really disliked the CT's decision to kill Divya.  Now the show is so dark, as Sarah said, and full of pain and sorrow and guilt and revenge.  Life has changed for everyone.  How will it be possible to take a breath of fresh air and see NivRen happy and together?  Nahin hoga. And we have all of 2 weeks left.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: minu2011

Great post.  So well said.  With so much negativity already in the show, I can't believe they are adding more.  That is why I really disliked the CT's decision to kill Divya.  Now the show is so dark, as Sarah said, and full of pain and sorrow and guilt and revenge.  Life has changed for everyone.  How will it be possible to take a breath of fresh air and see NivRen happy and together?  Nahin hoga. And we have all of 2 weeks left.

only 2 weeks left?!?!
im abt to cry here πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ is dat confirmed??!?!?!!? 

gosh it's very depressing to watch da show nowadays and it's high time we got some happy nivren moments plsss
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post...well we need such characters for story to move but here it is crossing the limits...
want to see Nivi smile and spend time with Viren...

i liked ur last para about Nivi trying to commit suicide