--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
nice thought and  itna jalte yeh sab naho ho sakta

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i loved the way u linked the scenes in the promo...but the only thing thats bugging me is, isnt it really fast for anant 2 confess??...lets wait n see wat happens..
ritzappy Senior Member
ritzappy
ritzappy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
a very nice guess.let s hope for the best.fingers crossedConfused
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
yeaahhh maybb ur predictions r truee... bt so fast????????!!!!!!!!!!!
FSM-93 Senior Member
FSM-93
FSM-93

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
umm...yeah the promo is confusing but I dont think itll go this fast...I hope not...I mean your prediction is very cool I wish something like that happens but not now its too fast...
anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hope these happens... but really dont wanna see them fighting n getting upset with each other...Confused
Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorabledeepika

as per my guess...i feel the situation goes this way...after watching yesterday's sbs...
firstly...anant has proposed to navya and made her feel all conscious...and thn he runs to her..and hugs her! to whhich navya responds in an impulsive fear...by pushin him
Confused
after which anant wunt tok to her..and they will engage themselves in a hide and seek game...
navya notices tht anant isnt really tokin to her...and she is upset abt the whole thing and anant's behaviour...wen she confronts him...he directly asks her... "navya tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" (this is as per the yest sbs video...where i just read his lipsing)
Embarrassed
thn i m guessing he asks her to see him in next 15 min to some place...where...navya is waiting..and then he asks her...tht u too feel tht 15 min wer lyk 15 hrs...and pulls her hand...
thts when she says "tum jab paas hote ho...toh accha lagta hai" tht meant navya has too said a yes to anant's proposal...EmbarrassedSmile

final u guys saw the best part and thts whn anant just uplifts navya's all tention mood...by givin her a peck on the cheek!Smile

not a bad prediction actually although I think it's a bit soon for confessions yet but thanks for sharing! Smile
i was thinking maybe Navya will imagine the whole sequence of hugging Anant & him giving her a kiss on the cheek and thinks its real and pushes Anant away even though they weren't hugging in real life lol
that would be funny LOL he'd be thinking - 'huh? wt did i do?' lool

Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 May 2011 at 10:03am
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
aha 
i reaally dont know! im so confused right now xD 
but you have a really good point there :P 
hopefully your predictions are true (: 
AnYa looked adorraaable <3 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index