a very easy guess Promo! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
umm...yeah the promo is confusing but I dont think itll go this fast...I hope not...I mean your prediction is very cool I wish something like that happens but not now its too fast...
hope these happens... but really dont wanna see them fighting n getting upset with each other...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by adorabledeepika

as per my guess...i feel the situation goes this way...after watching yesterday's sbs...
firstly...anant has proposed to navya and made her feel all conscious...and thn he runs to her..and hugs her! to whhich navya responds in an impulsive fear...by pushin him
πŸ˜•
after which anant wunt tok to her..and they will engage themselves in a hide and seek game...
navya notices tht anant isnt really tokin to her...and she is upset abt the whole thing and anant's behaviour...wen she confronts him...he directly asks her... "navya tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" (this is as per the yest sbs video...where i just read his lipsing)
😳
thn i m guessing he asks her to see him in next 15 min to some place...where...navya is waiting..and then he asks her...tht u too feel tht 15 min wer lyk 15 hrs...and pulls her hand...
thts when she says "tum jab paas hote ho...toh accha lagta hai" tht meant navya has too said a yes to anant's proposal...😳😊

final u guys saw the best part and thts whn anant just uplifts navya's all tention mood...by givin her a peck on the cheek!😊

not a bad prediction actually although I think it's a bit soon for confessions yet but thanks for sharing! πŸ˜Š
i was thinking maybe Navya will imagine the whole sequence of hugging Anant & him giving her a kiss on the cheek and thinks its real and pushes Anant away even though they weren't hugging in real life lol
that would be funny πŸ˜† he'd be thinking - 'huh? wt did i do?' lool

Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
aha 
i reaally dont know! im so confused right now xD 
but you have a really good point there :P 
hopefully your predictions are true (: 
AnYa looked adorraaable <3 
Hehe it would be nice if it was like your prediction .. but the kiss on the cheek is definitely a dream or someones day dream ^^

The hug seems real though..
I dont think its in reality, it will be only navya's dream, anyways thanks for sharing your prediction
muahhh...😳if ur prediction cums trueπŸ˜‰
guys most of you r saying tht its sum kind of a dream seq...actually it cud be!

but on contrary...the love story is not all abt confessin love to each other...ofcourse thts a natural and a required part of it...but
if u follow the actual moral of the story tht the creatives are trying to potray or deliver...is actually how one falls in love even wen being in such boundaries...and even if one has...how do they deal...Rather...how today's youth SHOULD deal... :) irrespective of the fact tht whether the love confession is soon or late...  :)

NAVYA is all about that :D
Originally posted by adorabledeepika

Well...guys i m sure u all are thinking that whts up wid the promo..is it  a dream seq...or some...real scene...πŸ˜›

as per my guess...i feel the situation goes this way...after watching yesterday's sbs...
firstly...anant has proposed to navya and made her feel all conscious...and thn he runs to her..and hugs her! to whhich navya responds in an impulsive fear...by pushin him
πŸ˜•
after which anant wunt tok to her..and they will engage themselves in a hide and seek game...
navya notices tht anant isnt really tokin to her...and she is upset abt the whole thing and anant's behaviour...wen she confronts him...he directly asks her... "navya tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" (this is as per the yest sbs video...where i just read his lipsing)
😳
thn i m guessing he asks her to see him in next 15 min to some place...where...navya is waiting..and then he asks her...tht u too feel tht 15 min wer lyk 15 hrs...and pulls her hand...
thts when she says "tum jab paas hote ho...toh accha lagta hai" tht meant navya has too said a yes to anant's proposal...😳😊

final u guys saw the best part and thts whn anant just uplifts navya's all tention mood...by givin her a peck on the cheek!😊

hope guys u all are relieved by readin this...and i too cross my fingers..tht my predictions dunt go wrong..! 😭

cheers!!

Deepika

GD thinking..!
The kiss on the cheek was utterly cute...had a huge grin on my face!!! Love AnYa❀️
And i hope everything u predicted comes true!!!
Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago