Navya

a very easy guess Promo!

adorabledeepika thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well...guys i m sure u all are thinking that whts up wid the promo..is it  a dream seq...or some...real scene...πŸ˜›

as per my guess...i feel the situation goes this way...after watching yesterday's sbs...
firstly...anant has proposed to navya and made her feel all conscious...and thn he runs to her..and hugs her! to whhich navya responds in an impulsive fear...by pushin him
πŸ˜•
after which anant wunt tok to her..and they will engage themselves in a hide and seek game...
navya notices tht anant isnt really tokin to her...and she is upset abt the whole thing and anant's behaviour...wen she confronts him...he directly asks her... "navya tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" (this is as per the yest sbs video...where i just read his lipsing)
😳
thn i m guessing he asks her to see him in next 15 min to some place...where...navya is waiting..and then he asks her...tht u too feel tht 15 min wer lyk 15 hrs...and pulls her hand...
thts when she says "tum jab paas hote ho...toh accha lagta hai" tht meant navya has too said a yes to anant's proposal...😳😊

final u guys saw the best part and thts whn anant just uplifts navya's all tention mood...by givin her a peck on the cheek!😊

hope guys u all are relieved by readin this...and i too cross my fingers..tht my predictions dunt go wrong..! 😭

cheers!!

Deepika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heyy nice one...πŸ‘πŸΌ...lets see what happens...😎
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same as U .
Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really like what you wrote it sound morelike it for me
hm991 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i sooo hope that's what happens!!! seriously!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice guess...i'd love it this predictions comes true...though its a little funny thatz its going too fastπŸ˜†
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice thought but  i dont think it will be that way Edited by sdhg - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the same dear
pluviophile. thumbnail
Her gr8 post.. nd yea i ...think too... but lets see ... wat happens!!!😍

Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think u r right deepika...even i felt the same way !!!! 
hope it goes the way as we have expected!!!!