India-Forums

Navya
Navya

a very easy guess Promo!

adorabledeepika Groupbie
adorabledeepika
adorabledeepika

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Well...guys i m sure u all are thinking that whts up wid the promo..is it  a dream seq...or some...real scene...Tongue

as per my guess...i feel the situation goes this way...after watching yesterday's sbs...
firstly...anant has proposed to navya and made her feel all conscious...and thn he runs to her..and hugs her! to whhich navya responds in an impulsive fear...by pushin him
Confused
after which anant wunt tok to her..and they will engage themselves in a hide and seek game...
navya notices tht anant isnt really tokin to her...and she is upset abt the whole thing and anant's behaviour...wen she confronts him...he directly asks her... "navya tum mujhe pasand karti ho?" (this is as per the yest sbs video...where i just read his lipsing)
Embarrassed
thn i m guessing he asks her to see him in next 15 min to some place...where...navya is waiting..and then he asks her...tht u too feel tht 15 min wer lyk 15 hrs...and pulls her hand...
thts when she says "tum jab paas hote ho...toh accha lagta hai" tht meant navya has too said a yes to anant's proposal...EmbarrassedSmile

final u guys saw the best part and thts whn anant just uplifts navya's all tention mood...by givin her a peck on the cheek!Smile

hope guys u all are relieved by readin this...and i too cross my fingers..tht my predictions dunt go wrong..! Cry

cheers!!

Deepika

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

haikshaBlacksexyspicybristi04XlovesuPriyaThakur00Princess00RabiahPallavi_roxhm991Ruxana91vedula_1DEE2803C_O_O_Lcuty_kmadhu_sridharMarciFairyfariaTasneem-17-Reshmi--Ammie-heerhoneyekdoteencharPT_15deeps07samratrocksanu17Fallen Angelpluviophile.

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
heyy nice one...Thumbs Up...lets see what happens...Cool
ranbirkialliya Senior Member
ranbirkialliya
ranbirkialliya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
i was thinking the same as U .
Blacksexyspicy Groupbie
Blacksexyspicy
Blacksexyspicy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I really like what you wrote it sound morelike it for me
hm991 Senior Member
hm991
hm991

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
i sooo hope that's what happens!!! seriously!!!!Big smile
Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
nice guess...i'd love it this predictions comes true...though its a little funny thatz its going too fastLOL
sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
nice thought but  i dont think it will be that way

Edited by sdhg - 12 May 2011 at 8:16am
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I think the same dear

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index