India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

for Linnie,Reemz

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
what's your opinion? is it true or just a rumour , since it is not yet confirmed by any reliable source? pls do reply.

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Honestly have no clue but usually when articles like this come out, they do tend to come true.  Plus Gulaal had an axe over its head for a long time. Its a shame to Star Plus and the Indian audience who couldn't appreciate this beautiful show. I guess they can stick to their usual saas-bahu dramas :)
alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@ Reemz ...
     but now the trps are going up is'nt it?

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Well i think it could be true, only coz its been in the zone of being axed and so on

Liek Reemz says when these sort of articles come out they usually end up being true

Shame its one of the best shows out there, as a whole show, the whole quality of it
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
The trps for last week will have decreased because the whole Bin Laden news took dominance over serials.

The problem is STAR PLUS, they want every show in the Top 10 and if that doesn't happen then they just axe it even if it is doing fairly well.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
There are shows out there like Tere Mere Sapne and Maryada and more are so low on trp's - so i dont know why not choose one of them, no offense to anyone who watches those

I do think the 9pm slot is crucial but SP needs to take note that other shows that come on at 9pm are good as well, so ppl watch them and so on

Anyways if Tere Liye went and it was high on TRPs then i dont put anything past SP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.hughjackmandeeps07

alanta IF-Dazzler
alanta
alanta

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
i think the show ,gulaal may be just like the vasant-gulaal marriage, perfect and beautiful but shortlivedStern Smile.(not even compleating 1 yr)  
Anyway lets enjoy the climax episodes of gulaal; hoping for a good (gulsar)ending atleast.Embarrassed
Linnie and Reemz I just loved yr updates abt the show and the way you analyse the episodes so I posted an exclusive thread for you.
 By the way I am new to the forum and I appreciate all those who are for "gulaal" coz 4 the talent u have to enjoy such a unique and amazing show. Thumbs Up
may not be seeing maansi and neil together onscreen anymore!!

Edited by alanta - 12 May 2011 at 8:25am
navya786 Newbie
navya786
navya786

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
As I live in the UK, I have only just stumbled across this article. I think everyone should just relax before making any assumptions. It could be merely a rumour; seeing as the show has only been on air 5-6 months, I think Star Plus will take it into a high level of consideration.

Nothin has been confirmed, just keep praying

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index