Kapil Nirmal TT Interview - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
There are two things more,

1) When he was explaining about that scary incident and he said bahut lamba ho jayega and u might have to edit πŸ˜†

2) I am curious to know which shot cause him giving 23-24 retakes.. πŸ˜‰he was so bowled over on that question. He liked that too...
Juna di can u or sujju put this interviews links on his wall??
Originally posted by darshana23

Juna di can u or sujju put this interviews links on his wall??

Sweetheart I would love to do that but I am having trouble logging into Fb but will try logging again and if I am successful will surely do it

There are two things more,

1) When he was explaining about that scary incident and he said bahut lamba ho jayega and u might have to edit πŸ˜† thankfully they didn't edit it... it was so good...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2) I am curious to know which shot cause him giving 23-24 retakes.. πŸ˜‰he was so bowled over on that question. He liked that too...
@ bold... hehehe yes diii... he was kind of embarassed😳 when he said haaan...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
We can demand Abi to get his unedited interview... I want to know about that scene πŸ˜†
I am sure after giving so much retakes he would have said like "Kyun nahi ho raha hain... Bhains ki taang!" πŸ˜†

We can demand Abi to get his unedited interview... I want to know about that scene πŸ˜†
hehehehe you mean he would have told that scene tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜†... wow would love to know what scene was that... 😳

I am sure after giving so much retakes he would have said like "Kyun nahi ho raha hain... Bhains ki taang!" πŸ˜†
hehehe haan woh to hai... πŸ˜† ya phir pata chale it was some ahem ahem...😳😳 phir toh he would have not minded that much retakes...πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sujji0609

hehehe haan woh to hai... πŸ˜† ya phir pata chale it was some ahem ahem...😳😳 phir toh he would have not minded that much retakes...πŸ˜πŸ˜†

we are going to shout for some unedited interview now!!!!!!!!😲 oh man, poor Abi di πŸ˜†
Originally posted by usmrasul

we are going to shout for some unedited interview now!!!!!!!!😲 oh man, poor Abi di πŸ˜†
hehehehe Usma... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that way we would get to new interview too...😳 but would Kaps give the license to the unedited version...πŸ˜‰