Kapil Nirmal TT Interview - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Anjali, Anjali, Anjali... He loves her so much 😍 ... And specially when he said that I cant do show off and I am not expressive. But try to do things which she likes. Obviously whatever he said is really most important between them and thats why I love this couple very much... "TRUST" makes ur relationship more stronger...God, ek to wish puri kar do... Dono ki shaadi karva do...❀️

I am sure he is more attached to RKAB crew. Not only Anjali but Pankaj ji, Amit, Pawan ji, Diyajyoti.
Loved his interview and as usual it was honest and true to himself -  love this man for what he is ...  I wish him the very best in the future...

Darshu like you I also want him to get married if he really want to marry Anjali but we really dont know what the situation is and it is too personal so what ever it is I want him to be happy always.
I know di, he is too personal and I never ever try to interfere in his personal life ever... As I dont know what he might be going through... whenever I chat with him I restrict myself to his professional part discussion only...
Coming back to next Part, I am very much happy that he referrred all of us and specially Sumi...

Sumi, teri 100 pages wali story usane padh li shayad...😳

But my god, he analyze us that much??? That we have good vocabulary and intelligent all that?? Thats why I love this man...😍
Thank u Priyanka and Abi fr the interview ..
am loving his answers...
tanx alot priyanka 4 the link dear and abi 4 the interview.😊finally just managed to c the interview loved it so much loved kapil even more he looks down to earth person. i wish him all the best he is such a wonderful actor hum bohot lucky hai that we get to c his workπŸ˜› come 2 think of it i could have missed it easily as i didn't know him before. but it feels good to c such a superb actors giving us their finest work well done kapilπŸ‘ God bless!😊
It was the first thing I should have mentioned about his interview... But I got carried away watching his interview after all long time...

He started his introduction in Suddha Hindi again and poor interviewer she was also trying to put her hindi words properly and he was smiling on that πŸ˜†
Priyanka thank you  so much for bringing us this interview dear...

Darshu I watched the vid again this morning and god this man really has captured my heart with his honest and lovely answers...

Loved the compliments he showered on his fans really...
Yeah Juna di, specially love it when a person u love calls u as intelligent and appreciate their skills too... 😳