Rathod's dialogue LOL

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Rathod knows Taps in and out 😆 Just like US True Fans 😳 

His dialogue yest 🤣 " Let Veer lose everything , Then Tapasya will herself come to him 😆 Jahan paisa wahan Tapasya " 🤣 🤣 🤣 Lovely 😆 She cannot be without luxuries ! 

Superb dialogue ...  CVs know how to satisfy us in bits 😆 And they also put forward the facts to tell us that we are thinking right 😳 

Now all that we want is success os SV's plan and Bundelas on roads 😍Don't mistake me , I ain't saying this 😛 Rathod says this ! But there are also some staunch supporters waiting for this to happen 😉 Go on CVs !!!

And GC is too good in all these scenes 👏  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
right divya, he only knows her inside out, ppl r thinking taps has changed haha pehle bhi log kehte the, she is just playing a stupid nautanki game but her good luck is that all ppl around her r more stupid than her and r believing her nautanki
but the story is completely uninteresting now, they r just doing it to drag, 
very soon u will see tappu jaap from pappu, he will also laugh and share a joke with tappu , play ringa ringa roses with her🤣
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday Rathod's dialogue gave me some hope😊. He really knows Taps but why did he have to tell Taps abt Satya😕 Hope Satya will be successful in making Bzoo pauper.
Jogi did not even ask Taps why Iccha was not there wid Vee...Ya.
Taps has not changed at all. Once again faking crocodile tears and doing nautanki and demanding why her father doesn't love her, why nobody understood her🥱🥱.

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Yesterday Rathod's dialogue gave me some hope😊. He really knows Taps but why did he have to tell Taps abt Satya😕 Hope Satya will be successful in making Bzoo pauper.
Taps has not changed at all. Once again faking crocodile tears and doing nautanki and demanding why her father doesn't love her, why nobody understood her🥱🥱.

Who told she is not understood. She is understood more ethnic she even expected and deserve 😉 😉
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

right divya, he only knows her inside out, ppl r thinking taps has changed haha pehle bhi log kehte the, she is just playing a stupid nautanki game but her good luck is that all ppl around her r more stupid than her and r believing her nautanki
very soon u will see tappu jaap from pappu, he will also laugh and share a joke with tappu , play ringa ringa roses with her🤣

I just hope that last part doesn't happen for heaven-sake ! This already is such a torture to watch 🥺

Taps and Change 🤣 Leopards Never Change Their Their Spots 😳

Let's embrace ourselves for 2day's super-Nautanki ...Today is gonna be the heights 🤢 😆
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Rathod wants Tappu Madam to be Happy , U see 😆 Aur Madam is using everyone very well ... 
*Fingers crossed* I too want Bundelas to become paupers 😆 

Damn I've become so evil after watching this show Wishing ill for others !
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

very soon u will see tappu jaap from pappu, he will also laugh and share a joke with tappu , play ringa ringa roses with her🤣

Yesterday did you all notice the sudden change in her expression and stance once Ichcha and Ammu went inside and she turned towards Jogi? That itself showed that there is no change in her nautangi character and that she is trying to use Ichcha's naivete to fool her and after throwing out S & S, will claim Veer again and successfully throw Ichcha out saying she was very nice to these traitors.

Even when Ichcha was shot and was in hospital, Tapasya, after her dream sequence where she imagined that she was caught,  went and prayed to the Sai Baba idol in the hospital and then did her usual drama of asking for forgiveness from Ichcha by holding her ears, but then they showed that she did all that only to escape and Ichcha fell for it and did not expose her. Now they are not showing that she is back to her dramas again to fool not only Ichcha and Veer, but to fool us viewers also big time by trying to garner sympathy by her dialogues of no one understanding her and her thirst for love.

@ bold: So now Veer will join I & T and blissfully dance and sing,
                                       Ringa Ringa Roses
                                     Pockets full of Laddoos😆
                                       Ashsha  Bushsha 
                                     All but One fall down
and you all know that 'One' is none other than the great invincible 'Tapasya' and about the 'Laddoos', the luck of the infertile casanova with dreams of a happy threesome..🤣🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hayeee, i love rathod now , 
divy609 thumbnail
I watch it for Rathod only 😆 Love that character Speaks only truth !
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Rathod wants Tappu Madam to be Happy , U see 😆 Aur Madam is using everyone very well ... 
*Fingers crossed* I too want Bundelas to become paupers 😆 

Damn I've become so evil after watching this show Wishing ill for others !

Hmmm...U r also in love wid gangsters😳. Even Pushkar is an honest guy. He confesses all the time that he is kamina😆😆