Bad news TB:Abhi proposes Naina 1st befor chintz

janki-enonymous thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

News in short: Maha episode,celebrations of aai baba anniversary going on,abhi plans to propose,daksh gathers courage to propose,abhi proposes naina before daksh,daksh remains as a spectator of the scene.(So thats y daksh was sad in promo😲)

Daksh and Abhi to propose Naina in Sapnon Se Bhari Naina

Thursday, May 12, 2011 | 5:53:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments Daksh and Abhi to propose Naina in Sapnon Se Bhari Naina

Daksh and Abhi ready to speak their hearts out in Star Plus' Sapnon Se Bhare Naina...

The Maha Episode of Star Plus' Sapnon Se Bhare Naina, produced by Shakuntalam Telefilms will have an interesting twist wherein both Daksh (Gaurav Bajaj) and Abhimanyu (Karan Sharma) will ready themselves to propose Naina (Parvati Vaze).

A little birdie tells us, "It is a very happy occasion in the house with Daksh's Baba and Aai celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. A song and dance program on retro songs has been organized by Abhi and Naina. There will be lot of fun moments in the midst of which Abhi plans to propose Naina. He has slowly fallen in love with the girl and wants to speak his heart out. At the same time, Daksh who has been silently loving Naina gathers all courage to propose the girl he loves".

There will be an interesting twist when Abhi does succeed in proposing Naina , and Daksh stands as a mere spectator.

Will Daksh gather courage and talk to Naina about his feelings even after this?

Catch the Maha Episode this Sunday, 15th May on Star Plus..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9494-daksh-and-abhi-to-propose-naina-in-sapnon-se-bhari-naina.htm
Edited by janki-enonymous - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: janki-enonymous

(So thats y daksh was sad in promo😲)

yhhh  n that means he'll remain quite 
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

yhhh  n that means he'll remain quite 

😭yeah dear..n now nly naina can sav their lov if she rejects abhi..
shita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey dear but i think daksh will develop the courage to say it ..because it is written in previous articles that after many hurdles he will say...in this article it is also mentioned that "Will Daksh gather courage and talk to Naina about his feelings even after this?

Catch the Maha Episode this Sunday, 15th May on Star Plus. "

so don't worry..he will say at last..he wont loose courage ..might be in that pic he was upset by all this but lateron he get the courage to speak..what says..

00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its realy saad but definitely naina is going to say no!!!
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
naina, won't say yes to abhi, bcoz she does not love him, but she won't say no either, she wil probs say she doesn't know him wel enough, she wants time to think. She myt even ask daksh his opinion.
Originally posted by: shita

hey dear but i think daksh will develop the courage to say it ..because it is written in previous articles that after many hurdles he will say...in this article it is also mentioned that "Will Daksh gather courage and talk to Naina about his feelings even after this?

Catch the Maha Episode this Sunday, 15th May on Star Plus. "

so don't worry..he will say at last..he wont loose courage ..might be in that pic he was upset by all this but lateron he get the courage to speak..what says..

i hope so 2 dear..
i think after situation changes after a while, he wil have the courage to say it but not so soon
i think after the situation changes after a while he wil gain the courage but not so soon, by then naina wil hav realised she is in love with him too
smiley19 thumbnail
but the previous article says that he proposes to naina. I hope he confesses soon. I still dont feel that Naina feels that way about Abhi. Im not sure what is going to happen, the maha episode will be interesting, but i think the episode will finish with abhi proposing to naina and daksh watching. She will realise her feelings for daksh soon, they did say that Abhi will bring Dakshna together.