Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #125 | New Link Pg 1 - Page 59

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

btw suhana if u r interested in watching a new show,  there is a new show on Sony starting on 30th May. it's produced by Balaji (Ekta).

watch the promo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcXPusrhuU

Oh yeah one of my friend told me about it 😉...Ekta mai ka show ...start is awesome but it turns out to be crazy 😆...will see later ...if its good...Thanx for the promo🤗are u going to watch kya😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes I will watch it for a month or two. After that all shows lose their story and then I'll be back to watching Sab tv. btw I still watch Tarak mehta. Atma ram Bhide (teacher) is going to get Mangoes from guess what place?  Ratnagiri. LOL. Tarak mehta mein bhi Ratnagiri ki baat ho rehi hai aaj kal. LOL did u watch it?
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail

yes I will watch it for a month or two. After that all shows lose their story and then I'll be back to watching Sab tv. btw I still watch Tarak mehta. Bhinde is going to get Mangoes from guess what place?  Ratnagiri. LOL. Tarak mehta mein bhi Ratnagiri ki baat ho rehi hai aaj kal. LOL did u watch it?

Let me know how is it 😉then i will watch as well then ...its true they have same old story 😆...its all about TRPs then...What bhinde going to ratnagiri to get mangoes😆..."sigh with that saying iam missing dutta😳😭...i hope he comes bk with bang with new show and new channel😉😍
-Ritz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhana19

Let me know how is it 😉then i will watch as well then ...its true they have same old story 😆...its all about TRPs then...What bhinde going to ratnagiri to get mangoes😆..."sigh with that saying iam missing dutta😳😭...i hope he comes bk with bang with new show and new channel😉😍

arey don't cry. I was toh trying to make u laugh and u started crying. aww hugs for suhana.🤗🤗🤗 He'll be back soon and it'll be some other channel hopefully coz I don't think he'll come back to Colors. 😳 I'll let u know about new show of Ekta's. I'm sure it'll be rocking in the beginning just like all other new shows.😆 the promos seem interesting.

are u making any new vms? I'm eager to watch it.😳
Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Iam bk ...sowiie😳...
"Suhana bear hugs Ritz"🤗okkk iam smiling see😃yeah i want him bk on a another channel ...😍that would be awesome😆...
Yeah the promo looks interesting...thanx yaar

Yeah have some songs in mind ..but haven"t started yet 😉...how about u ,u finished urs?
-Ritz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhana19

Iam bk ...sowiie😳...

"Suhana bear hugs Ritz"🤗okkk iam smiling see😃yeah i want him bk on a another channel ...😍that would be awesome😆...
Yeah the promo looks interesting...thanx yaar

Yeah have some songs in mind ..but haven"t started yet 😉...how about u ,u finished urs?

no I haven't yet finished it yet. 😳 will finish it tomorrow and send it but I'm making it at the last moment and tried my best to edit it out but it's coming out to be really bad. 😆
u have songs in your mind. come on get them started. I want to watch them all. 😆 
suhana19 thumbnail

no I haven't yet finished it yet. 😳 will finish it tomorrow and send it but I'm making it at the last moment and tried my best to edit it out but it's coming out to be really bad. 😆
u have songs in your mind. come on get them started. I want to watch them all. 😆 

Lol finish it ASAP😉,,,Iam sure its going to be rocking as always...LOL i was making mine when i was sleepy😆and tired with all the packin😳...its bad 2 😉...but made it for fun😆...
okkk i will start by soon...will work few secs everyday 😆.
but before that  i gotta unpack and organize😳😆the house
-Ritz- thumbnail
oh I totally forgot about u moving. hope the move went well. u better unpack soon coz I want to see those songs which are roaming in your mind in the vms soon. 😆  it's dinner time for me suhana and I got to leave to eat. 😳 it was fun coming back to ccc after sooo long. hope Huma joins us next time. miss u guys a lot. 🤗

bye. u take care. good night. 🤗
suhana19 thumbnail

oh I totally forgot about u moving. hope the move went well. u better unpack soon coz I want to see those songs which are roaming in your mind in the vms soon. 😆  it's dinner time for me suhana and I got to leave to eat. 😳 it was fun coming back to ccc after sooo long. hope Huma joins us next time. miss u guys a lot. 🤗

bye. u take care. good night. 🤗

Yeah it was good but tiring ...Yeah still have loads to do ...i will unpack soon😆...
okkk no problem yaar...will make the vms soon 😉...okk enjoy ur dinner 🤗
yeah it was fun chatting after long time...miss huma 2😳hopefully she is around nxt time ...
me off to bed its 1:00 am here😆gotta wake for work tomorrow...😉
goodnite and sweet dreams...chat with u soon 
luv n hugs
suhana🤗
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey rubal

how are you?