kyou here?
in weekends no one comes here
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rubal223

kyou here?

in weekends no one comes here

haha yes am here...yeah i noe weekend is usually dead here but me here na ...lets keep it alive...but will have to go soon as welll...
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ritz🤗iam here after a long time,,,,miss our Vm munchkins trio😭
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Ritz🤗iam here after a long time,,,,miss our Vm munchkins trio😭

Hi suhana🤗 me too miss our vm munchkins trio. I haven't heard from Huma. hope she joins us again just like the old days. so what's new? r u watching any other indian shows?
suhana19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

Hi suhana🤗 me too miss our vm munchkins trio. I haven't heard from Huma. hope she joins us again just like the old days. so what's new? r u watching any other indian shows?

Yeah i hope 2 yaar😳...me to ...i wonder where is she ?...hopefully soon she comes bk ...yeah same old golden days...😉nothin much yaar...no haven"t watched t.v in ages ðŸ˜†..nope no new shows ...how about u?...wasie what"s going on in Mrs tendulkar ...?...
-Ritz- thumbnail
I haven't watched much of Mrs. Tendulkar this week but I think the ladies in the society are having a strike and want their husbands to appreciate the work they do at home. something like that. haven't watched much of it. Actually Sab tv youtube channel is uploading Office office and I'm currently watching that. 😆 I watch Navya sometimes and another insane show Saathiya on SP. Saathiya is totally crazy and I'm just watching to see how insane a channel and the creative team can become but LTL -2 wins the award for the most insane show ever. 😆
-Ritz- thumbnail
btw suhana if u r interested in watching a new show,  there is a new show on Sony starting on 30th May. it's produced by Balaji (Ekta).

watch the promo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JcXPusrhuU
suhana19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I haven't watched much of Mrs. Tendulkar this week but I think the ladies in the society are having a strike and want their husbands to appreciate the work they do at home. something like that. haven't watched much of it. Actually Sab tv youtube channel is uploading Office office and I'm currently watching that. 😆 I watch Navya sometimes and another insane show Saathiya on SP. Saathiya is totally crazy and I'm just watching to see how insane a channel and the creative team can become but LTL -2 wins the award for the most insane show ever. 😆

The last i watch of mrs tendulkar was when the womens find out he is the writer and accepts him😆iam far behind...wow waise that's true ...guys should appericiate what women do😉...

Woww office office cool yaar ...will watch it later😉...u do watch these shows u mentioned above😆
i agree LTL 2 wins the award no doubt what so ever😆