Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
SOOO EXCITED YAARRR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluv

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
You know .. I don't mind cuz really yesterday was such a pleasant surprise and I thought to myself .. if this makes our hearts flutter .. then the actual act would just downright kill us LOL I mean the new team did a great job.. it was really well done yesterday and I'm sure they know that this is the first time Maaneet are taking the next step so they should make it extra special and through the article it seems like they will be Embarrassed ..

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *BingeAmoureux

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@deepz - he must be enjoying lol

@pickachu -That is the way to play it lol I know! finally!Embarrassed aww thanx 4 liking it - pix all thanx to shinus I just chose a few from the many!

@absoluv - ur right param they always get our hopes up and it ends up being nothing - loved the way u put it lol - thanda paani! thanx 4 liking and thats the msg im bringing across keep expectations to a minimum!

@khushi - those pix rock and thats why i picked them lol but yea they way shes super close in that pic and the way the pose is it is just perfect!

@chelsha - i know its hard to lol because even im finding it difficult! but impact would be that much greater

@maaniqra - that makes 2 of us!

@Z - your right - the new team did an amazing job yesterday and it was an extremely pleasant surprise! but wouldn't u want that feeling again for their union?so many times our hopes have been raised and the result hasn't done justice but yea if yest scenes made us like that how will their consummation be?! they best make it xtra special we've had to wait 300 episodes or so LOL - is it going to be in the jungle?!

BingeroseinbloomAmoureux

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Rosh ... I think it is going to be in the jungle ... you know Jungle Me Mangal LOL .. I think after Maan beats those goons

Z

* ~ Roshni ~ *Amoureux

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
You're right, Roshni! I'm keeping low expectations for the C-Day! WinkBig smile I'm sure Maneet will rock as always. I just hope things are not blurred like other shows and the much anticipated event will be worth the excitement! Smile 

* ~ Roshni ~ *Amoureux

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Expectations hve always been higher wen it cmes 2 MANEET..n tis time im hoping watever, mny of us  here dreamt n desired from day 1 jus cme across... im literally goin mad n hyper 2 day!

* ~ Roshni ~ *Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Roshni: Expecatations as usual are always high when it comes to Maaneet so we cannot avoid that but i would still want to play the safe way. Keeping my expecatations to the minimum. That way i enjoy more when i get to see something and feel more surprised and more happy LOL God i'm feeling like a kid now who has been shown a lollypop ROFL
anyways coming to the point you said it all.. Lets keep it to the minimum to enjoy the maximum...
And also i don't think we may see the con happening in the Maha episode. It may just provide the build up leading to the con... But again you never know so lets do what we can do the best... JUST WAIT AND WATCH Wink

* ~ Roshni ~ *Absoluvroseinbloom

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Rosh ... I think it is going to be in the jungle ... you know Jungle Me Mangal LOL .. I think after Maan beats those goons

Z

Z - well thats where they first met so reminiscing I guess! Altho won't it be uncomfortable? the scenery should be amazing - agar jungle me mangal hona haiLOL the moon and stars will be there since Maan always talk abt them LOL - I'm sure he'll say something like this moon and these stars will witness our union etc etc LOL, waterfalls nearby would be a visionEmbarrassed ok i think im going OTT lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Go to top