Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Expectations ... Expectations... Actually wha are we expecting them to show.

i am wondering what they will show , Hope something which will give us goose bumps

Liplock
kissing shoulders
kissing Neck
Kissing on her bare waist

what more , I hope they will not show night moon and morning sun together...leaving us with even little unfulfilled hopes...

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Azmatazz: HAHA! true - they enjoy - we enjoy! :P

Z: Haha!!!!! I know Maan loves referring to the moon and then his chand😉 thats why I know for deffo it will be there altho if its not damn that would be well surprising! LOL

and yaar thank you thank you lol :D I like to think I have a vivid imagination lol
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

I should be studying right now😕 need to get off IF! thats how mad and hyper I am lol but ur right when it comes to our maaneet expectations are forever high - unavoidable I guess!

u kno roshni all maneetians hve been waiting 4 tis day😳from day 1 wen maan saved geet from drowning  n then all those moments   kurbaan hua, RTM,peelon...all thse eyelocks n pulling pushing...u can say all our  emotions hve been unleashed since   last so mny days bt the peak was yesterday, actually im feeling frustrated 😆 now wen will sat come??? y there is friday?😭 im jus imagining all those stuffs tat i actually want 2 see...😳Edited by mehraan - 12 years ago
KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am speechless with happiness..i still can't believe..this is really happening fianlly!!!!😳
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta13

Expectations ... Expectations... Actually wha are we expecting them to show.

i am wondering what they will show , Hope something which will give us goose bumps

Liplock
kissing shoulders
kissing Neck
Kissing on her bare waist

what more , I hope they will not show night moon and morning sun together...leaving us with even little unfulfilled hopes...

Expecting kisses - thats a deffo! He should kiss her everywhere😳😆 her lips (through angles of course they wouldnt show it otherwise!) shoulder, her back , her neck, her good old forehead lol, her cheeks, her hands, her arms, her waist . . . not in that order LOL

They should know its their first time so they best not do that! audience would not be satisfied!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I cant control my excitement😍
I do hope it is wayy above our expectations..a total blast <3
They shud pick a hot song like raat ka nasha or something 😳
And in the article they say when maaneet are heading back home..so that means balwant/ maan's identity will come out so we will get some drama as well..i hope geet defends her love and both maaneet tell the family how much they love each other
Letz see..the article is damn awesome👍🏼
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
we are already breathless with present scenes...passion 😉 and now this news...omg...😃
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

u kno roshni all maneetians hve been waiting 4 tis day😳from day 1 wen maan saved geet from drowning  n then all those moments   kurbaan hua, RTM,peelon...all thse eyelocks n pulling pushing...u can say all our  emotions hve been unleashed since   last so mny days bt the peak was yesterday, actually im feeling frustrated 😆 now wen will sat come??? y there is friday?😭 im jus imagining all those stuffs tat i actually want 2 see...😳

I know from day 1! yaar u should be happy we're getting a friday too - that should be maaneet filled 2 hopefully😳 more doses of them till sat! we are all imagining lol but ur right those particular seqs have always made us want more - height of passion!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

I know from day 1! yaar u should be happy we're getting a friday too - that should be maaneet filled 2 hopefully😳 more doses of them till sat! we are all imagining lol but ur right those particular seqs have always made us want more - height of passion!

hey tats the problm ...i feel the clock is not ticking  away😆quick... heights of insanity!!!😆😆 i dunno whther i will b able 2 breathe seeing them touchy 4 twodays n wen sat is out... i dnt want 2 die!😆
im goin mad thinking abt tat kamarband. n his hands on her waist ..n 2 complete tis loop he needs 2 kiss her belly/waist on saturday...fingers crossedEmbarrassed Edited by mehraan - 12 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
KamalikaG: Lol u and me both

luv harshad: Yep it will be as Maan not Balwant - missing my Maan look! I would actually love them to do it on bol na halke halke but even if its a hot song I dont mind LOL the visual needs to rock :P

Naz: We have been very lucky this week :) with onscreen and offscreen segments :)

mehraan: yaar u've said everything! LOL but ur right :D fingers crossed what u've said will happen!