* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
There's so much excitement in the forum because of yesterday's episode and with news that Maaneet will finally consummate has just got Maaneetian hearts pumping even more!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

But as loyal viewers we are expecting fireworks and an out of the world maha episode meaning expectations are sky high especially since we've waited sooo long. But now that its finally happening (which i still can't believe it is!) I seriously just want it to meet expectations but then again if we expect so much we can be let down so people don't have too high expectations!๐Ÿ˜† I know easier said than done but hey! Result and impact will be that much greater๐Ÿ˜ณ Classic example is yesterday's episode - did we expect that? but it had everyone going Dhak Dhak LITERALLY! because it was so unexpected

Altho maybe some rain๐Ÿ˜ณ and what song will they choose?!

Ending the post with some amazing visuals thanx to shinus๐Ÿ˜ƒ just to get hearts going again LOL - dhak dhak girls and guys!

See how his full hand is on her bare back!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
let him enjoy!!!

let us enjoy!!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yeah i'm excited!
But i'm trying not to expect too much!
I still can't believe it that we r going to watch Maneet's SR on maha episode!
By the way Veryyy nice post!
Loveee the post and picsโ˜บ๏ธ!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pickachu

yeah i'm excited!

But i'm trying not to expect too much!
I still can't believe it that we r going to watch Maneet's SR on maha episode!
By the way Veryyy nice post!
Loveee the post and picsโ˜บ๏ธ!

Pikavhu dear...how r u gurl ??? Totally agree with u about NOT EXPECTING MUCH...thats a safe way to play...these people have the tendency of hyping such news & then pour thanda paani on all of us...๐Ÿ˜†

@Roshni : Very nice post dear & lovely pics...

So People...keep ur EXPECTATIONS LOW & simply WAIT & WATCH...๐Ÿ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I love that last pic...see how she is holding his nape and he hers...as if she is pulling him closer...so completely opposite to Geet's usual rantings...and he doing is no less magical, but then by now we expect him to do so...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really luv these two pics...

@Khushi : yes I like the way they have their arms around each other & the first pic I luv that HUG...the way Geet snakes her arms around Maan & Maan pulls here closer...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the warning. I am trying to keep my expectations low. Magar phir bhi... ๐Ÿ˜‰
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Pikavhu dear...how r u gurl ??? Totally agree with u about NOT EXPECTING MUCH...thats a safe way to play...these people have the tendency of hyping such news & then pour thanda paani on all of us...๐Ÿ˜†

@Roshni : Very nice post dear & lovely pics...

So People...keep ur EXPECTATIONS LOW & simply WAIT & WATCH...๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm fine dear.What abt u?Yeah mostly this happens that when u expect too much.U don't get the thing upto ur expectation.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know .. I don't mind cuz really yesterday was such a pleasant surprise and I thought to myself .. if this makes our hearts flutter .. then the actual act would just downright kill us ๐Ÿ˜† I mean the new team did a great job.. it was really well done yesterday and I'm sure they know that this is the first time Maaneet are taking the next step so they should make it extra special and through the article it seems like they will be ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..

Z
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@deepz - he must be enjoying lol

@pickachu -That is the way to play it lol I know! finally!๐Ÿ˜ณ aww thanx 4 liking it - pix all thanx to shinus I just chose a few from the many!

@absoluv - ur right param they always get our hopes up and it ends up being nothing - loved the way u put it lol - thanda paani! thanx 4 liking and thats the msg im bringing across keep expectations to a minimum!

@khushi - those pix rock and thats why i picked them lol but yea they way shes super close in that pic and the way the pose is it is just perfect!

@chelsha - i know its hard to lol because even im finding it difficult! but impact would be that much greater

@maaniqra - that makes 2 of us!

@Z - your right - the new team did an amazing job yesterday and it was an extremely pleasant surprise! but wouldn't u want that feeling again for their union?so many times our hopes have been raised and the result hasn't done justice but yea if yest scenes made us like that how will their consummation be?! they best make it xtra special we've had to wait 300 episodes or so LOL - is it going to be in the jungle?!