Originally posted by: set_raj

RADEV..thank you so much..

CVS will never ask help from anyone..πŸ˜†izzat ka falooda ho jaayega naa...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hone me baaki kya hai????...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear i only want to know why u used to see if u don't like even a bit ,what did u say 'baaki bacha kya hai izzat mein 'haina
u see they only unite us with our avina and due to cb1 and avina only cb2 has come
i know u will say that we watch due to avina but u had never realized that first story attracts u then cast
i lov avina radev sooo muchhh but i love cb also thats for sure yaar and kanha leela the most
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Of Course Raj ji this so funny..So many Rasams  in CB  as if they don't have anythingelse  to show... Cv's  are finding new new Rasams for Radhika...
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very funny...thank you for Rasam post.

In every culture...different rasams comes and goes...for example in my community...when I was young weddings were don differently with just fewer Rasams...Religious Lunch/Dinner, Mehndi, Gift giving and than actual Nikah and then reception. Now...may be in the last 15 years all these new rasams were created and they actually had to write a book regarding that.  Although I admit all these rasams are fun to attend. Every treshhold one passes there is rasam...like pehla Daath (Baby's first tooth ceremony), after six days...naming ceremony...than shaving of baby's newborn hair.  Rasams makes our Indian culture very unique and makes CB series unique.  I admit...I get excited to watch CB rasams. Life is boring without Rasams.
Edited by Tazzi - 12 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Devika.

OMG!!! radhika5.. you totally into into it..
idli ke saath milegi palak ki bhaji.. 🀣
arre palak se chutney benavona...  with green chillies in it.. that will be tastier... but CV tho bhaji prefer karenge, then only they can be loyal to their work...
anyway... very good , loved it...πŸ‘

Naye rivaaz naye andaaz mein..
kya khoob dikhate hain serialwale..
naye ki chaah mein..
sab bhoolte jaa rahe hain apne kul ki rasmein..

Yehi toh hai Modern zamana...
Saamne ka mahal dekhkar
apni jhopdi jalaana..

THANK YOUπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ SET-RAJ AND DEVIKA FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND ENCOURAGEMENT--I am 😳

So here is one for you both----(trying my hand at another one)-----

Chahate hai hum yahi ke puri nishtha se nibhaye
Rasame hamari, jo hai sadiyo purani

TRP ke imtihaan se darte hai serialwale
Rasamon ki pratha ko badalte hai saare

Modern Zamane me bhi  to badalte hai log
Texting aur FB se jude hai sab log

Asha pe chalti hai duniya ye hamari
Asha hai ke----
Rasamon ke phiche chupi, bhavanao ka na bhul jaye...

Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🀣🀣OMG!!!!Raj  super it was really funny and perfect .i couldn't stop laughing ..Raj these days the world is changing and technology has improved  so cb   creatives want 2 invent new rasams where they killed the  traditional values . in my life i have never heard a marriage called Asakshi Vivah god knows  Raj   but nobody could beat ur rasams  u r a genius .once in a way  good 2 have new rasams other wise people must be feeling bored .i agree with u in this. where the real traditional values has no value..Where the mockery is made of  prayers and rituals. so sad values are dying as misti and chalhov mentioned some rasms have already finished. eagerly waiting for other rasms.Raj once in a way we have Indian food i prefer my idlis &  dosa with chutney  or sambarπŸ˜† i really  enjoyed reading other members comments.i used to laugh a lot and my family members think that i am crazy.

Edited by anusha34 - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha34

🀣🀣OMG!!!!Raj  super it was really funny and perfect .i couldn't stop laughing ..Raj these days the world is changing and technology has improved  so cb   creatives want 2 invent new rasams where they killed the  traditional values . in my life i have never heard a marriage called Asakshi Vivah god knows  Raj   but nobody could beat ur rasams  u r a genius .once in a way  good 2 have new rasams other wise people must be feeling bored .i agree with u in this. where the real traditional values has no value..Where the mockery is made of  prayers and rituals. so sad values are dying as misti and chalhov mentioned some rasms have already finished. eagerly waiting for other rasms.Raj once in a way we have Indian food i prefer my idlis &  dosa with chutney  or sambarπŸ˜† i really  enjoyed reading other members comments.i used to laugh a lot and my family members think that i am crazy.

Thanks a lot...well you can show this to ur family..they will know the reason for ur laughing...well Rasam is one of the popular soup in south India...it works as a digestive..
I want them to concentrate more on tight script and screenplay...but here they waste the reel on shocking faces..same shots shown number of times..thinking moods of lead pairs and background song or music repeated...Where is the story?...πŸ˜•
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
more rasam talk with the sindoor stuff!
 I like my rasam hot in a cup 
with fresh coriander floating atop!
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Quite funning and amusing, Raj...Last line was simply too hilarious...

Modern New Rasams...in CB2..

I saw in yesterday's episode BB telling Daimaa about CB's Pehli Rasoi ki rasam...here are few came into my mind..since CB is all about Rasams, pheras, multiple weddings, parties, poojas and parties again...πŸ˜‰during the party some apshakun will happen and they will take Oath of doing pooja..once Pooja is done same night or next again they have party...toh yeh Chakkar pe chakkar bus aise hi chal raha hai..

Grah-Pravesh Rasam..
Moonh-Dikhaayi Rasam..
Pehli Rasoi Rasam...
and here are some new ones, well you can also create a new rasam and share with us...

Pehli dress Rasam..(what she will wear on the first day in her sasural..😊saree, churidar, jeans-top or mini skirt.etc..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Dev bechara will go back 16 years..he will act like 1 and half years old..if she opt for mini..πŸ˜›)

Pehle soap and Shampoo ki rasam..(What soap and Shampoo CB is going to use in her sasural...Lux yah Tide Bar..meri sundarta ka raaz..πŸ˜‰)

Pehle Ladaai ki rasam...(when and with whom she will argue or fight first..like she did with BB..her first battle..πŸ˜†)

Aaja nachle rasam...(kaun, kisse aur kaise pehle nachaayegi..πŸ˜‰)

Pehli tea party rasam...(What kind of a tea she will prepare?..masala, ilaichi, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, malai maarke..etc..πŸ˜†)

Lipstick, nail-polish, manicure, pedicure, perfume, handbag, purse, surma, kajal, chappal, sandal...etc..kind of modern rasams can be introduce in this RP family...where the real traditional values has no value..Where the mockery is made of  prayers and rituals...

Welcome to Rasam-Land..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†where one can get rasam without idli and dosa...πŸ˜†