Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: set_raj

Devika ur right..

From now we will call her..Kaviyatri Radhika jee...or Kavi.Radhika..Clap⭐️

Bhayya ji, usko tho kaviyithri aap ne benaya hei.. nahi tho vo chup chap ek kone mei baitehe thi, sab ko sabashi dekar,...  ab dekho, aap ne kavi sammelan buladiya ek bar, aur uska asar abhi bhi chal reha hei uske man mei..  
 usko radhika5 se kaviyathri Radhika jee.. bena diya..
set_raj thumbnail
They only have rasams, parties and poojas to show..sad thing is even if it is a old hat..it is not shown proeperly..😊
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

Bhayya ji, usko tho kaviyithri aap ne benaya hei.. nahi tho vo chup chap ek kone mei baitehe thi, sab ko sabashi dekar,...  ab dekho, aap ne kavi sammelan buladiya ek bar, aur uska asar abhi bhi chal reha hei uske man mei..  
 usko radhika5 se kaviyathri Radhika jee.. bena diya..

You mean Sammelan ka Hangover abhi bhi chal raha hai..gud gud...I am happy tht she is active member now..and we got a new talent in our forum..a new Poetess..πŸ‘
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hilarious bro...
CV should take idea frm u while discoverin new rasams lyk asakshi Vivah!!!!... it would be better then...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if i take in funny way then i liked all the rasams mentioned and MOST I LIKED IS aaja nachle rasam ,actually the name i loved the rasam name

but one last line i didn't like bro bcoz i like when they discover new rasams we get something new na and am very sure if they used to show old things then even u will say against it
so pls let others enjoy it
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Raj u r 100% right..so many rasams,rituals,they show..which is sometimes very hard to believe..but as I dont practice hinduism..thus I think once in while maybe what cvs r showing those r real...but day by day I am learning those r not ..real rituals..rasams..
Very sad..how those directors.producers..r making fun,mockery of the  religions,holy rituals and rasams...for cvs wrong information sometimes very hard to believe that we live in the educated society or stony age?
Anyway very well written about rasams..its very funny but very true..i wonder now cvs will  get some new ideas from ur rasams and will thankyou for it ... ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
God bless u..  Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Setraj - Good topic about rasams.

Instead of Dev seeing Radhika in mini, he will be the first to see her in a bath towel   πŸ˜’

Musti, Setraj didn't forget the magic #12... One and half = 1/2...      πŸ˜‰

Radhika lamented about not being able to apply sindoor on her maang for 12 years, she got the opportunity, but forgot about about it.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  CD two   I do not think she has forgotten the sindoor part , She wants Her KK means Dev to put sindoor thats why no sindoor for the time being and Kanha himself gave the excuse as marriage with Rohan was incomplete and Rohan did not get the chance to put sindoor and for now no chance ,,,This is Kanha,s Leela
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

LOL...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hilarious bro...
CV should take idea frm u while discoverin new rasams lyk asakshi Vivah!!!!... it would be better then...

RADEV..thank you so much..
CVS will never ask help from anyone..πŸ˜†izzat ka falooda ho jaayega naa...πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Setraj - Good topic about rasams.

Instead of Dev seeing Radhika in mini, he will be the first to see her in a bath towel   πŸ˜’

Musti, Setraj didn't forget the magic #12... One and half = 1/2...      πŸ˜‰

Radhika lamented about not being able to apply sindoor on her maang for 12 years, she got the opportunity, but forgot about about it.

Thanks chinadoll..
thats the reason i mentioned one and half years..it has 12 magic no.in it...
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago