set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Modern New Rasams...in CB2..

I saw in yesterday's episode BB telling Daimaa about CB's Pehli Rasoi ki rasam...here are few came into my mind..since CB is all about Rasams, pheras, multiple weddings, parties, poojas and parties again...πŸ˜‰during the party some apshakun will happen and they will take Oath of doing pooja..once Pooja is done same night or next again they have party...toh yeh Chakkar pe chakkar bus aise hi chal raha hai..

Grah-Pravesh Rasam..
Moonh-Dikhaayi Rasam..
Pehli Rasoi Rasam...
and here are some new ones, well you can also create a new rasam and share with us...

Pehli dress Rasam..(what she will wear on the first day in her sasural..😊saree, churidar, jeans-top or mini skirt.etc..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Dev bechara will go back 16 years..he will act like 1 and half years old..if she opt for mini..πŸ˜›)

Pehle soap and Shampoo ki rasam..(What soap and Shampoo CB is going to use in her sasural...Lux yah Tide Bar..meri sundarta ka raaz..πŸ˜‰)

Pehle Ladaai ki rasam...(when and with whom she will argue or fight first..like she did with BB..her first battle..πŸ˜†)

Aaja nachle rasam...(kaun, kisse aur kaise pehle nachaayegi..πŸ˜‰)

Pehli tea party rasam...(What kind of a tea she will prepare?..masala, ilaichi, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, malai maarke..etc..πŸ˜†)

Lipstick, nail-polish, manicure, pedicure, perfume, handbag, purse, surma, kajal, chappal, sandal...etc..kind of modern rasams can be introduce in this RP family...where the real traditional values has no value..Where the mockery is made of  prayers and rituals...

Welcome to Rasam-Land..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†where one can get rasam without idli and dosa...πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
RBG
🀣🀣🀣🀣 GOOD THING ALL MY COLLEGUES LEFT as their time is over did not see me laughing away

Pehli dress over for Radhika already over

Pehle Ladaai ki rasam...(when and with whom she will argue or fight first..like she did with BB..her first battle..πŸ˜†)

I think this happened yesterday over the suitcase and clothes between Radhika and Dev then between BB and Padma and then between mother and son Virat

but will wait for the rest.πŸ˜†πŸ€£ and also rasam without idli and dosaπŸ˜†
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hehehehe!!!! Raj jee very very nice one πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Ofcourse seeing her in Mini skirt, Dev would be horrified and aghast!! What will be Mohini's reaction?? πŸ˜‰

Truly these people mock the traditions so badly just so that it fits in to their script...!! People are not fools who will believe in anything and everything that they paste in the name of "Rasams!" What with the Asakshi Vivah?? Never heard of anything like this... but they went ahead and told everyone that this particular ritual is indeed found in out vedas! That was the height!! Sorry to be ranting this frustration here! πŸ˜³

Ofcourse everyday would be another rasam now for Rads...!! Ho sakta hai...aapse kuch ideas le le...they usually fall short for ideas na? hehe
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Very good take on CB land or should say Hindi soaps Rasams / rituals  Raj ...Production houses are always trying to add something new to the list ...I liked your lines..where the real traditional values has no value..Where the mockery is made of  prayers and rituals...Very well said
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely funny----πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Kya kare--

Purane Rasame tod chale
Naye rasame banate chale
Idli ke saath dose ki rasam thi purani
Ab sirf,...idli ke saath milegi palak ki bhaji
Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: set_raj

Pehli dress Rasam..(what she will wear on the first day in her sasural..😊saree, churidar, jeans-top or mini skirt.etc..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Dev bechara will go back 16 years..he will act like 1 and half years old..if she opt for mini..πŸ˜›)

Raj if Dev becomes one and a half years old then does that mean we have to see Rohan in his nappies toddling around the house πŸ€”...Dev cannot be one and a half years old...that breaks the number 12 rule.πŸ˜‰

Pehle soap and Shampoo ki rasam..(What soap and Shampoo CB is going to use in her sasural...Lux yah Tide Bar..meri sundarta ka raaz..πŸ˜‰)
Mohini might play a role in this rasam. πŸ˜ƒ

Done...yesterday...
Aaja nachle rasam...(kaun, kisse aur kaise pehle nachaayegi..πŸ˜‰)
Again done yesterday...the way Radhika is making badi bahu and others dance.πŸ˜‰ 
Pehli tea party rasam...(What kind of a tea she will prepare?..masala, ilaichi, cloves, ginger, cinnamon, malai maarke..etc..πŸ˜†)
This is remaining.

Welcome to Rasam-Land..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†where one can get rasam without idli and dosa...πŸ˜† 
But the hat from whch all these rasams are coming out is an old one.πŸ˜‰

set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

Absolutely funny----πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Kya kare--

Purane Rasame tod chale
Naye rasame banate chale
Idli ke saath dose ki rasam thi purani
Ab sirf,...idli ke saath milegi palak ki bhaji

ClapClapWah wah Radhika jee..kya baat kahi hai..

Naye rivaaz naye andaaz mein..
kya khoob dikhate hain serialwale..
naye ki chaah mein..
sab bhoolte jaa rahe hain apne kul ki rasmein..

Yehi toh hai Modern zamana...
Saamne ka mahal dekhkar
apni jhopdi jalaana...πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

RBG

🀣🀣🀣🀣 GOOD THING ALL MY COLLEGUES LEFT as their time is over did not see me laughing away

Pehli dress over for Radhika already over

I think this happened yesterday over the suitcase and clothes between Radhika and Dev then between BB and Padma and then between mother and son Virat

but will wait for the rest.πŸ˜†πŸ€£ and also rasam without idli and dosaπŸ˜†

CBG...hailaaa..matlab wrong time per post kiya..hmmm..πŸ˜†
Haan abh dekhte hain aage aage hota hai kya..I mean what will be the next rasam..?πŸ˜†
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Very good take on CB land or should say Hindi soaps Rasams / rituals  Raj ...Production houses are always trying to add something new to the list ...I liked your lines..where the real traditional values has no value..Where the mockery is made of  prayers and rituals...Very well said

Thank you Neerja..
That is the tragedy with these daily soaps..they dont care about showing in authentic way...but they give more importance to dresses looks and makeups...even those filmy pundits chants wrong mantras and at wrong time..
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Hehehehe!!!! Raj jee very very nice one πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Ofcourse seeing her in Mini skirt, Dev would be horrified and aghast!! What will be Mohini's reaction?? πŸ˜‰

Truly these people mock the traditions so badly just so that it fits in to their script...!! People are not fools who will believe in anything and everything that they paste in the name of "Rasams!" What with the Asakshi Vivah?? Never heard of anything like this... but they went ahead and told everyone that this particular ritual is indeed found in out vedas! That was the height!! Sorry to be ranting this frustration here! πŸ˜³

Ofcourse everyday would be another rasam now for Rads...!! Ho sakta hai...aapse kuch ideas le le...they usually fall short for ideas na? hehe

😊He will surely faint...Mohini will sing..''Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai, aaj phir marne ka iraada hai..''πŸ˜†
This is not a first time...most of the movies and serials make the mockery of our rich traditions...
But these cvs doesnt understand that the pandit and family members were waiting outside..and they had seen them going inside..so aren't they sakshi?..I mean witness..😊