Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tina_1234

luved it...waitin for another one frm u :)

i luved ahem's confession..i hope my prince charmin is as gud as him in words nd sendin gifts <3
nd m very sad tht it ended :(

awww.. thanx hun... 😊

Lemme see if i can come up with another one...People on the forum have such wonderful ideas that i thnk I am happy just reading them...😉

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏👏👏I think u are the best writer in the forum!Continue to write more!Good job!
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful ending to a very lovely story. I loved it. Great job. We hope to read another one from you soon. 👏
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful good writing...particularly liked the way you managed to make Aham suffer...and work for it. 

Well done, I liked it
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What do I say or rather what should I express after reading your entire SS. I was away and the moment I landed, I just rushed to read your SS and re-read the entire thing from start to end..You had me laughing, snickering, angry, smiling, awing, shocked, helpless, cranky and teary all at one place. 
I just loved the tough game that Gopi brought out for Ahem to play and the realisation that hit him and eventually he decided to make his wife fall for him all over again..It was lovely to read the entire thing and to be very honest, the last paragraph of your SS, just blew me away..It was like it just took my breath away, my heart just fluttered..Loved it loved it..
Please if something else crosses your mind, do pen it down for us to read..It was a lovely treat..

Luv atop
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eesha2

Wonderful ending to a very lovely story. I loved it. Great job. We hope to read another one from you soon. 👏

Many thanks Eesha.. I am glad u enjoyed it..😊 Haven't got any ideas for another one as yet.  Hopefully soon. 
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

👏👏👏I think u are the best writer in the forum!Continue to write more!Good job!

awww... Thanx Liz.. I am touched esp. since there are so many fabulous writers on the forum . I am glad u enjoyed the SS.😊
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Wonderful good writing...particularly liked the way you managed to make Aham suffer...and work for it. 

Well done, I liked it

Thank You Nafisa. I am glad you liked it...😊
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

What do I say or rather what should I express after reading your entire SS. I was away and the moment I landed, I just rushed to read your SS and re-read the entire thing from start to end..You had me laughing, snickering, angry, smiling, awing, shocked, helpless, cranky and teary all at one place. 

I just loved the tough game that Gopi brought out for Ahem to play and the realisation that hit him and eventually he decided to make his wife fall for him all over again..It was lovely to read the entire thing and to be very honest, the last paragraph of your SS, just blew me away..It was like it just took my breath away, my heart just fluttered..Loved it loved it..
Please if something else crosses your mind, do pen it down for us to read..It was a lovely treat..

Luv atop

awww... Thanx hun... I am touched, is all I can say... U have been immensely generous n kind.. Muchas Gracias 😊
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well was a silent reader reading this ff now caught up with the parts, amazing, bravo, leaving a late comment though sorry, expect more from u 

meantioning my name in 1st page and inspired by me and every ff writer esp mridhu, yuks and shilpa aww thanks 
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago