Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simi91

gohem moment so adorable

& beautiful
love it
ahem turning naughty
lovely update
pls cont soonnn

Thank You Sona!! ðŸ˜Š I am glad your enjoying it...

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soni4eva

awww dats was sooo cute

cnt w8 4 da nxt part

Thank U Soni !!😊
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hey Angeli, read this earlier while I was at work, but couldn't comment, this was once again a fantastic update. Keep that boy guessing, next time have her throw something heavy at his head may be that will knock some sense in to him😆

I am glad you liked it Shilpa..😊 

Love the idea of throwing something at him... wouldn't tht be somethng...😉

Thank You ...Cheers
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmpp

loved it again!!

Heyy.. I am glad you enjoyed it.. Thank u ðŸ˜Š
angelirebelli thumbnail

Thank you for your support and kindness. Here's Part 7

PART 7

The next day, Kokila and Hetal decided to go shopping later that evening and asked Gopi to join in, she could not have created a better opportunity to stay away from him and jumped at it. In the evening when she was heading to the kitchen, she saw Aham walk in, she ignored him completely and walked past him as if he did not exist.

He stood dumbfounded. His mom came down with Kaki, both of them having an animated discussion and asked Gopi if she was ready to go? Go!! Go where?? thought Aham.  "Ji Maaji, will just be back in a minute" she said and ran upstairs to her room. This was an opportunity Aham needed and he followed her saying he would freshen up.

Gopi went to her room, picked her clutch and about to step out when Aham bumped into her. Since he wasn't moving, she moved aside for him to walk thru. He walked in and was about to ask her, when his Mom came up and asked if he was available to take them around for their shopping expedition. 

Before he could reply, Gopi said "Maaji, Ahamji maybe tired after his day at work, let us ask Devarji or call a cab." Kokila was in a fix and before things went out of control, Aham replied, ignoring what Gopi said completely, "Sure Mom, will be down in five".

The shopping trip was uneventfully, eventful. Gopi tried to keep away from him, and he kept moving close to her. She ignored all his recommendations for her and he kept bugging her. Gopi was determined not to give in, and he was determined to make her give in. When Maaji asked her to pick a saree Aham wanted her to have, she said very simple, "Maaji, I need to change my wardrobe, I have too many things in that color and they all look the same" she paused "and I am bored with it". she added vey softly, for Aham's ears only. She got the desired result, a scorn and a scowl. 

For the party next evening, Gopi got her hair done.  Maaji informed her that Aham was ready and meeting with his Kaka, so she headed to the room to dress up. While at the dresser she noticed that Aham had left a box on the bed and one on the dresser. She ignored them both and went out. Aham saw her coming down; she looked like a vision in black and he said to himself that this was better than what he had chosen for her.  His eyes automatically moved to her wrist and he rushed back upstairs to get something he forgot, he said.

When they were in the car, both of them kept looking straight ahead. All of a sudden, Aham pulled up the car; Gopi looked towards him and asked very innocently if everything was okay. "It's all good" Aham replied with equal calm and pulled up the car, grabbed her arm, pulled her wrist and clasped her bracelet on to it. Gopi was shocked at first and then her eyes started to fill out but she did not want to cry, not in front of him. She did not want to lose her composure or showa weakness. 

The party was a disaster, Aham ignored her royally, leaving her to fend for herself, while surrounding himself with business associates and later focused all his attention on a foreign delegate, whom he had met in Switzerland. She walked up to him and took his hands into hers and said softly, "Darling", being fully aware that she had his undivided attention, she moved very close to his ear and continued in a very low whisper, "If you, do not wish to feel humiliated like I am feeling right now, let us put a good show and leave be our issues until we are in private."  She smiled into his eyes but Aham could not miss the pain in her eyes but he couldn't care less. She was the one who got things this far.

He raised his brow challenging her, and she accepted gracefully. She moved to position herself beside Aham, and waited with bated breath, calling silently to Kanaji. Her positioning was strategic, she knew all of Aham's business associates would come to meet him and that would give a better chance than her scouting the room herself. Just as she anticipated, she saw a couple of associates heading towards Aham; she glanced sideways to him as if telling him that she marked her prey. Immediately after exchanging pleasantries, she made her move. 

Aham was dumbfounded. All of it happened so fast. He saw her look at him sideways, exchange pleasantries and then she excused herself as if to move towards someone she just saw, tripped and fell into the arms of a young banker. The banker though shocked, held her and asked if she was okay. When Gopi responded in the negative, Aham offered to take her to the nearest chair. She looked at him, fluttered her eyelashes and said," Oh no darling, I am sure Mr. Patel wouldn't mind helping me to the chair. I would hate to break your soiree." And when she was done, she looked towards the prey with her large doe eyes. The banker was seen fussing over her until they made their exit.

All this disturbed Gopi. She knew this time around she would be hurt more than ever. Gopi could not trust herself around him and was not immune to his charms; she wanted to take matters into her own hands to avoid being collateral damage in the whole process, but she was helpless. She wanted to go back into her cocoon, to a safe and protected life. Gopi was thankful that all this would end in a few weeks. She did not have the neither the energy nor the will to keep going. She was drained emotionally and physically.

There was dreadful silence in the car when they returned. "I had a great time and am sure you did too!!" Gopi exclaimed and walked straight to their room, threw the bracelet on the bed, changed and went off to bed. Aham, who was watching her all the time, was unable to decide if he was sorry for hurting her or was hurt to see her suffer. He could barely sleep, he knew he had gone too far, and needed to return things to normalcy.

He just could not understand what had gotten into him last night; he just couldn't handle Gopi ignoring him. He liked doing things for her, he enjoyed going out with her, it was the one time she was uninhibited. She could talk her mind and was not required to conform. He liked the way she talked, the way she smiled and the way her giggle led to a laugh, the way she blushed. He missed her in Switzerland and he missed them being together. He could not understand when his life turned Gopi-centric. He liked being around her and liked when she fussed over him. He couldn't place a finger on when they became friends and when he started to feel for her, not just as a friend. It was different emotion. He fumed with rage when he saw her flirting with the silly banker, the more he glared at her, the more she would flirt and in the end he had to give up looking her way completely, until they were ready to leave.

******************** End of Part 7 **********************

Please do not forget to leave your comments..😊

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
*Gasps* I'm shocked! Gopi seducing an innocent young banker?
Haye haye! What is this world coming to?

I love me a jealous Ahemji.

Wonderful part love. You had me laughing through the whole thing

Also, I love the pace of your fic

Yuks
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow wonderful liked the possesive ahem
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloem123

Loved it can't wait for the next part

Thank U Bloem, I am glad u liked it. ðŸ˜Š
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

*Gasps* I'm shocked! Gopi seducing an innocent young banker?
Haye haye! What is this world coming to?

I love me a jealous Ahemji.

Wonderful part love. You had me laughing through the whole thing

Also, I love the pace of your fic

Yuks

Lol I know !! I hope I did not overdo it... Thank much Yuks !!
angelirebelli thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

wow wonderful liked the possesive ahem

Thank U Shaina .. ðŸ˜Š