Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS-No One But You - Last Part /Page 27 - Page 9

angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bidaaifan09

No need to shorten them they are beautifully written and so captivating that I cannot wait ti read the next part.

Thanx Angie... πŸ˜Š 

At times, I think I get carried away and end in very long passages / paragraphs...
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelirebelli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eesha2

Another beautiful update. Loved it. continue soon.

Thanx Eesha.. ur very kind !!
angelirebelli thumbnail

Thank U all for your feedback/comments.  Here's Part 5 

PART 5

Gopi, was invited by Mrs. Mehta to mentor a batch of brides-to-be on religious traditions and customs. Gopi was reluctant initially but was encouraged by everyone in the family to take up the challenge. She had to dedicate three hours each day for about 10 days. The classes opened up a whole new avenue for Gopi, her interactions with the girls led her to forcefully acknowledge to herself the guidance she lacked preparing for her marriage. She was happy to be assisting them in any way possible and was a popular mentor with a small fan following. She also, inadvertently, ended up learning about the power of feminine wiles during her stint with the finishing school. The stint was a welcome break from her sessions and provided her the much needed respite from being confined to the house and involuntarily drifting towards Aham.

Gopi enjoyed mentoring the girls and was spending as much time possible at the school. She looked forward to hearing about issues and apprehensions of the brides-to-be. They all looked up to her and this was one place where nobody judged her but recognized her for her qualities. She got herself engrossed and was determined to lose herself in it. This was her way of navigating around any Aham thoughts.  

After the little going away picnic they had one afternoon, the girls decided up on hanging out until after dinner. Gopi called home and informed Papaji of her change in plans and asked for the driver to be sent later, at about 8:30ish. It was for the first time, that she was staying out so late and was apprehensive of what Maaji might think.

After she was done at about 8:15pm, she saw the car approaching, bid her goodbyes and was getting ready to get into the car when she saw Aham driving it. Her heart missed a beat, she thought she was hallucinating. She blinked to clear her vision, but it was Aham she saw.  She wasn't daydreaming.

The car came to a halt; Aham stepped out and moved towards her. She was spellbound, he came to her and whispered "surprise!!" It was difficult to understand who was more surprised: Gopi, for him showing up or Aham, at the thought of surprising her.

"What are you doing here; you weren't supposed to be here until the day after."

"I missed you" he replied, taking Gopi's hands in his and with a slow smile spreading across his face. Gopi blushed and the girls started to giggle. Gopi made the introductions and left promising them to catch up the next day at school. Gopi was getting really uncomfortable, for him this was a charade, his way of keeping up appearances, but her life depended on it.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the car. Neither of them knew where to begin or what to say. Gopi was still reeling from the shocking surprise and Aham was thinking about an opening. 

"How was the trip?" she asked slowly looking straight ahead, trying hard to regain her composure and resenting the fact that Aham had such control over her, despite everything.

"it was good" he said, looking at her  " I wrapped things early and decided to head home."

"Hmmm" she said, seeming to be at a loss for words. 

"So how did your project submission go?" he asked, looking at a very surprised Gopi.

"It went well, I had to use a lot of research and the internet lessons definitely helped, so thank you" she said smiling softly.

"So how do you like being a mentor?" he asked.

"I started mentoring those girls last week and have two more sessions with them, it's been interesting so far." she replied. "When did you fly in?" she asked

"This afternoon" he said.

"Papaji should have told me that you were home, I would have skipped dinner."  She complained

"I asked him not to and I did not want you to change your plans, I was at work and decided to pick up myself" he said, trying to pacify her. It failed

" You should have told me, you were flying in this afternoon" she said angrily. Aham could not remember her ever being mad at anything. He was enjoying it and wanted to keep it going. Ruffling her up definitely held a charm.

"You were never around when I called" he responded truthfully "never ever" he repeated for the effect

"Are you accusing me?" she snapped back angrily "Why on earth would I avoid you?" she added staring at him. And she realized her mistake the moment she spurt it out. Aham was smiling to himself, for what he did not know yet.

**************** End of Part 5 ***************************

This part is a little shorter in comparison but then from now on the story will move faster. 

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lol! An angry Gopi. How cute.
So sweet.

I love your fic, you know that.

Your Ahem is so thoughtful

Wonderful update love!

Yuks
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Angel even my heart skipped at his wonderful surprise, Our dikra is thinking😲 I am shocked but happy. And Gopi on the other hand, you go girl, get all those emotions out in a form of anger, and see how he feels when someone is angry at you for no reason.

Loved the update.😊
sunshine33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please do not shorten the chapters...you are a very very good writer! The story is wonderful. I did enjoy reading Chapter 4...the transition was really good. And I am enjoying the storyline.  Looking forward to the next chapter!

I am really enjoying the change in Ahem, but mostly Gopi!
angelirebelli thumbnail
'

Thanx Bloem...😊
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: angelirebelli

Thanx Tina.. πŸ˜Š waiting for ur next update as well.. great start..πŸ‘

thnx a lot..it really matters a lot :))
angelirebelli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

Lol! An angry Gopi. How cute.
So sweet.

I love your fic, you know that.

Your Ahem is so thoughtful

Wonderful update love!

Yuks

Thanx Yuks.. u r such a sweetheart ...am glad u like it... πŸ˜Š

Gopi n Aham both need to loosen up around each other. I guess, in Aham's case he wouldn't have been half as wicked, if she were not illiterate.. n since she took the initiative also thought abt the separation, he is a relieved man. He doesn't have a void for a future. The change in him had to be evident: hence, the *all new* relaxed Aham.. 

does this make sense or have I lost u??

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
aawww i luved it..hope ahem undst his feelings befr its too late :))
waitin for next :)