Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS-No One But You - Last Part /Page 27 - Page 4

sunshine33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow, you're a really good writer. It was so easy to lose myself in the story and feel the emotions. I would have given anything to see the expression on Ahem's face rather than jus imagine...  :)

I do hope that the CVs read this FF...they could learn a thing or 2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was just another fabulous part. You know am just loving your confident and straightforward Gopi, I so am liking her this avataar. And about Ahem what do I say, the man is surely going to have a hard time first to digest this sudden changed and confident Gopi, then speak to her in person about the divorce.
Must say it was one fabulous reading and I urge you that though it is a short story but please do not end in 3-4 parts instead atleast keep it for a decent duration, I would just love to see the stupefied Ahem and an insensitive Gopi..
Wonderful is all I say.

Luv atop
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i can't wait for the next part 
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was absolutely AMAZING! very much speechless. 
it felt like i was there  with Gopi and could feel each of your words,
Must say you have great writing skills and i'm glad you're using it on such things like FF ! :) 
Please continue and we shall wait for the next part.  

-Pooja
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a fresh look at the Gohem story with a bold Gopi. Update soon.
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this is just to wonderful for words cannot wait for you to continue. Now with this is what the show should be.
chenling thumbnail
Outstanding update...the courage that it took for Gopi to say all that to him, wow...I am really enjoying this. I love how empowered she is and I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tina_1234

aaawww luved it...bring on d next part soon :))

Thank You !!! ðŸ˜Š
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
angelirebelli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunshine33

Wow, you're a really good writer. It was so easy to lose myself in the story and feel the emotions. I would have given anything to see the expression on Ahem's face rather than jus imagine...  :)

I do hope that the CVs read this FF...they could learn a thing or 2.

Thank You sunshine33 .. I am truly flattered..😊
angelirebelli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atop

This was just another fabulous part. You know am just loving your confident and straightforward Gopi, I so am liking her this avataar. And about Ahem what do I say, the man is surely going to have a hard time first to digest this sudden changed and confident Gopi, then speak to her in person about the divorce.

Must say it was one fabulous reading and I urge you that though it is a short story but please do not end in 3-4 parts instead atleast keep it for a decent duration, I would just love to see the stupefied Ahem and an insensitive Gopi..
Wonderful is all I say.

Luv atop

Thank you atop .. I dunno how long or short this is going to be .. but dont want things to abrupt, I want it to seem gradual and I hope to deliver on that.. writing the next parts is going to be a challenge...