Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Shika--

kisi ka naam Maan tha...his friend called him and mera botte gir gaya..
actually the mere name has such an effect on meπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. not only u.. there are others too (hint:me) πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
NoorFatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh it's happening at last, we waited and we dreamed and we prayed and we cursed the CV's and then finally it's happening, imagine the number of casualties after the episode. I can't wait, don't wanna miss a micro second of it πŸ˜

gonna watch all repeats.. Day Dreaming☺️
and IF the SR is equal or less than "roop tera mastana" then i'm gonna kill the cv's.. 😑 itna romance pehlay dikhaey gya tou baad may b tou kuch special hona chageay na 😳
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Teji ji!! Did I read it correct?? Did you ask me out? Are we finally having our first date??☺️ 
You better make it classy!!
😳
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

gonna watch all repeats.. 😍☺️
and IF the SR is equal or less than "roop tera mastana" then i'm gonna kill the cv's.. 😑 itna romance pehlay dikhaey gya tou baad may b tou kuch special hona chageay na 😳

Noor, they wouldn't dare, I'm sure it will be special, episode download karke hi rakhna toh jab marzi dekh sakte hain πŸ˜†
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh it's happening at last, we waited and we dreamed and we prayed and we cursed the CV's and then finally it's happening, imagine the number of casualties after the episode. I can't wait, don't wanna miss a micro second of it πŸ˜

I don't think anyone going to alive after watching it, we'll all be floating around in heaven and probably keeping watching it over and over again...
As for me I will keep it recorded forever but definitely won't watch it in front of my parents πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still have the roop tera mastana episode recorded...😳😳

Originally posted by: Fallen Angel

I don't think anyone going to alive after watching it, we'll all be floating around in heaven and probably keeping watching it over and over again...
As for me I will keep it recorded forever but definitely won't watch it in front of my parents πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still have the roop tera mastana episode recorded...😳😳

i don't know if i could watch it on sat...mera bhai zombie ki tarah ghumthey jo rahegaπŸ˜† but will try to download it and keep it safe FOREVER!!πŸ˜ƒ
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i don't know if i could watch it on sat...mera bhai zombie ki tarah ghumthey jo rahegaπŸ˜† but will try to download it and keep it safe FOREVER!!πŸ˜ƒ

Forever!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
NoorFatima thumbnail

Noor, they wouldn't dare, I'm sure it will be special, episode download karke hi rakhna toh jab marzi dekh sakte hain πŸ˜†

and if they dont phir noor ki juuti ho ge aur cv;s ka sir.. Angry
and will surely download it  BlushingπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
NoorFatima thumbnail

☺️☺️ ForeveR ☺️☺️

Originally posted by: jazzerette

Forever!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

tujhe hassi kyun aa rahi hain PUMMY!!! *sticks tongue out*