Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Totally unrelated bt i wntd 2share (Page 3)

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

LOL LOL LOL
ok now listen to my side of story..my dad is in army n he doesnt stay with us..few days ago he came home n i was showing him my cousins school annual functions pics in my phone and then he saw my whole picture gallery where out of 200 pics 170 were of GC n DD..and my dad said ...'subhu(my nic name) tuje main sach mein physciatrist k paas le jaunga..ghar walo se zyada dusro ki pics hai tere cell mein..muje toh ye samajh mein bi aata aisa kya hai inme ' and i was sitting like besharam over there n blushing like hell nd was thinking ab aapko kya batau papa ki inme aisa kya hai Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

even my mom scolds me every day and says stop watching that serial what's wrong with u

u know what i have done one day i have narrated the entire GHSP story to her with dialogues i think at that time GHSP has completed around 120 episodes from then onwards my MOM stopped scolding me and she asks every now and then what's going on now actually she tried to follow the story along with me but kya hena those eye locks and all those romantic stuffLOL it appeared too slow for my mom so she just keeps track on the story

I guess my mom now understands y i got addicted to GHSP  Wink mera mom hai itna to janti hai mere baremeLOL

what i have observed is 99% of GHSP fans are ROMANTIC by natureEmbarrassed so all of us got addicted to this sweet poison Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawadiliciouskhushi_4everRajeevGurtiFan

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
@ deeps... iam considered a rational and logical person by almost everybody...but this very incident which i have related negates that fact...well i do love mischief...and everybody knows that...and that's what iam going to tell her one day...that it was all a joke...as she means something to me...but never will i be able to say that i love this guy...as noone in my world of facts and truth and figures will understand the rationality of such absurd dreams...well at times i myself dont...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakadafisldeeps

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@khushi i can tottally understand lage raho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Good going Khushi ...Lage raho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Mounchy Goldie
Mounchy
Mounchy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
as long as u r happyWink!!! keep doin itLOL!!! apne dil ko tasali dene waali baat haiHeart!!! hahahahahahahahahah ROFL
good good... lagi raho...

Go to top