Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaneet_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 yahan bhi yahi haal hai πŸ˜†...  although they dont tell me tht he is much older thn me b'caz he is kinda my age but they r like he is super hot ❀️... n me with my possessive jeolous mind n heart is like he is only mineee... πŸ˜‰
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ok now listen to my side of story..my dad is in army n he doesnt stay with us..few days ago he came home n i was showing him my cousins school annual functions pics in my phone and then he saw my whole picture gallery where out of 200 pics 170 were of GC n DD..and my dad said ...'subhu(my nic name) tuje main sach mein physciatrist k paas le jaunga..ghar walo se zyada dusro ki pics hai tere cell mein..muje toh ye samajh mein bi aata aisa kya hai inme ' and i was sitting like besharam over there n blushing like hell nd was thinking ab aapko kya batau papa ki inme aisa kya hai 😳 😳 πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

let's just hope she never bumps into him and finds out he is marriedπŸ˜†

THAT IS  A VERY BIG WORRY...but coz her and mine work circle...our working field...even our cities are different..to GC's...so her getting to know him is very remote...i jst hope she doesnt see him on TV ...she has got a wonderful memory and a very big sense of humour...i will fall back on it then...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rajeevsurbhi

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ok now listen to my side of story..my dad is in army n he doesnt stay with us..few days ago he came home n i was showing him my cousins school annual functions pics in my phone and then he saw my whole picture gallery where out of 200 pics 170 were of GC n DD..and my dad said ...'subhu(my nic name) tuje main sach mein physciatrist k paas le jaunga..ghar walo se zyada dusro ki pics hai tere cell mein..muje toh ye samajh mein bi aata aisa kya hai inme ' and i was sitting like besharam over there n blushing like hell nd was thinking ab aapko kya batau papa ki inme aisa kya hai 😳 😳 πŸ˜†

even my mom scolds me every day and says stop watching that serial what's wrong with u

u know what i have done one day i have narrated the entire GHSP story to her with dialogues i think at that time GHSP has completed around 120 episodes from then onwards my MOM stopped scolding me and she asks every now and then what's going on now actually she tried to follow the story along with me but kya hena those eye locks and all those romantic stuffπŸ˜† it appeared too slow for my mom so she just keeps track on the story

I guess my mom now understands y i got addicted to GHSP  πŸ˜‰ mera mom hai itna to janti hai mere baremeπŸ˜†

what i have observed is 99% of GHSP fans are ROMANTIC by nature😳 so all of us got addicted to this sweet poison πŸ˜ƒ

khushi_4ever thumbnail
@ deeps... iam considered a rational and logical person by almost everybody...but this very incident which i have related negates that fact...well i do love mischief...and everybody knows that...and that's what iam going to tell her one day...that it was all a joke...as she means something to me...but never will i be able to say that i love this guy...as noone in my world of facts and truth and figures will understand the rationality of such absurd dreams...well at times i myself dont...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@khushi i can tottally understand lage raho...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good going Khushi ...Lage raho...
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as long as u r happyπŸ˜‰!!! keep doin itπŸ˜†!!! apne dil ko tasali dene waali baat hai❀️!!! hahahahahahahahahah 🀣
good good... lagi raho...