Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Nooo...I dont wnt her 2 die...
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinma

Nooo...I dont wnt her 2 die...

yes iwant nivi death...bcz  if they  not  gift us ... a good ending...im prefer nivi to die.its better(truly  im very sad)...i cannot see  my nivi in pain ant sufferi ... alot...
Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: surur

yes iwant nivi death...bcz  if they  not  gift us ... a good ending...im prefer nivi to die.its better(truly  im very sad)...i cannot see  my nivi in pain ant sufferi ... alot...

In 1 way diz iz ture aswel...
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Nivi will die because if she dies the whole show finishes but I hope that CT knows better than to kill the main female lead. 
Nivi always felt that she had to make things right so that Divya is happy and now she knows the truth and she can't take it that her sister got the death that was planned for her. The good part is that Viren is there helping her through it and providing love and care. 
Can't believe CC is still thinking about Nivi in a wrong way when she is the one who caused the rift between the sisters and to solve those problems Divya went to the temple...CC is responsible too HL should blame herself and CC. I was hoping after Divya's death CC would understand her mistakes and leave Nivren alone but that would be too much to ask of CC...enough of my rant 😉 so to answer your question I don't want Nivi to die!
Edited by sarahagstn - 12 years ago