Gunahon Ka Devta

Final Voting Round:FF/OS Awards

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Final Voting Round

Heyyyaa EveryoneHug

I know everyone of us are upset. Let us not be upset and enjoy. So, We bring you another voting round of FF/OS awards. Thank you for your votes in last Nomination round.Embarrassed This is a final voting round which is same as nomination round. So, Plz do vote as per your choice
Embarrassed

Rules for voting:

1) You have to vote for different categories which is mentioned below.

2) Vote only for one nomination for each category

3) To vote, plz write only the number of the nomination

5) You cannot nominate for your own FF/OS

Here is the Final Voting List:

For Fan Fiction

Category A: Best Fan Fiction

Nominees are :

#1) Mela by Sunaha aka Anusha

#2) I Was Made to Love You by yoga23priya aka Priya

#3) Deewangi by KriyaLife aka Ramona

#4) Desire by jolliefile aka Neha

#5) Thodi Si Wafa Chahiye by AmnaM aka Amna

Category B: Best FF Writer

Nominees are :

#1) Sunaha

#2) Priya

#3) Ramona

#4) Neha

#5) Amna

Category C: Most Romantic Scene

Nominees are:

#1)  Avdhesh woke up then came inside and gently wrap his arm around her petite waist..he started kissing her neck...

"Pari, you don't need make up..you are angel..no matter how you dressed you always take my breath"he said while she was blushing. 

"i love you jaanu and i can't live without you"she said and hugged him and he felt a strange feeling in within.as if he was in top of the world..

# 2) While she was thinking about him, to her surprise, she felt his lips touching her back just below her shoulder. She looked in the mirror & saw him putting his hands around her waist. She wanted to protest, but something stopped her from doing so.

Avdhesh gently pushed her hair aside & brushed his lips on her slender neck. That kiss was enough to bring her out of her thoughts.

#3) She stared in shock, but quickly lost all sane thoughts as the kiss meant to punish softened. She closed her eyes, and her arms encircled his's neck then kissed him back.

he lift her gently from chair then placed on couch then started kissing her throat, behind her ears  his lips left a trail of soft butterfly kisses which sent shivers down her spine. His hands began to fumble on the buttons of her dress, opening them hurriedly,but stopped it then look in to her mesmerizing eyes then Avdhesh realize their position kissed her lips lightly got up from her and arrange his clothes.

#4) Arpitha turned to awdesh and watching him stare at her, she smiled in shyness'She turned around and started to walk away'Avddesh pulled her towards him and held her in his arms'Arpitha's heart beat increased'She looked at him'his eyes spoke to her's'They were searching for something'

Avdhesh lifted her chin and touched her lips with his'

Avdhesh'"you are mine forever...and ever"

Category D: Best Jhatka Scene ( Best Twist)

Nominees are:

#1) He walked towards Arpita. He had a look that scared her. His lips curved into a smile. 'No. not a smile, a smirk.' Arpi was very scared. She knew there was something going on in his mind. Avdhesh took off his shirt & threw it on the floor.

#2) "Mom I missed you"a small voice said and then hugged Arpitha also she hugged him back. She was barely aware that she was shaking so hard.

"I-I missed you, too, Nihal'" And before she could stop herself, the tears started to fall, and she broke into uncontrollable sobs.

Avdhesh and Sheila looked eye widened stood there in stunned

#3) When from somewhere a bullet was shot and pierced into the flesh and sent out the blood'his sight started to blur'the world around him started to faint its color'Awdesh was shot in his abdomen'Arpitha turned around in fright and wished all this to be her worst nightmare and not reality'Awdesh was on the ground trying hard to breath'Arpitha stood motionless'

#4) But his happiness proved to be momentary only, as he opens his eyes he saw Arpita standing in front of him, with tearful eyes, she was looking helplessly at him with someone else in his arms, the only thing in Avi's mind was if Arpita was there then who was in his arms?

Category E: Best Emotional Scene:

Nominees are :

#1) Avi-"what the hell is your problem? Why are you poking your nose everywhere? That's my personal matter, and I m strong enough to deal with it, I don't want your sympathy,

You poor fellow I m not like you, always second in life, no one can ditch Avdhesh singh thakur "

His words hurt her deeply, she just want to know, why some times she can see an ocean of pain and unrest in his eyes, she just want to help, but this time she was deeply hurt, she realized that in that unconscious state she opened her tender feelings and secret to a wrong person, again she choose wrong one to help , to be friend, tears came in her eyes but this time she hide it or her anger hide it,

#2)  "Don't you ever question me again. I hate people doing that. Get one thing very clear Arpita, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU very much. You are MINE and will always be mine and don't make me repeat myself." He left her. He calmed himself and told her to leave. Arpita who was on the verge of crying, controlled herself

#3) Avdhesh was shocked and speech less to see Arpita tears flowing from her loving eyes and see her tear he felt a sharp pang in his heart, he want to take her and locked her in his protective arms then take way her pain but before he could take a step a voice made them him come back again in reality and it was kind of nightmare.

#4) She again begged him to leave but he forced her to leave with him, meanwhile ranvijay entered the room and tells avdesh that he can't share arpi with him anymore, as he wants privacy for his wedding night. Avdesh whispered that "i can not share her too", leaving arpita cry on his statement, He bids Audie to them and left the house telling ranvijay to take care of arpita.

#5) "Hey S--Son" he wanted to kick himself for shuttering but quickly composed himself and said " I am sorry we met in this way and i didn't know about you but next time i may come to your home or take you to my home where you can meet your grand mother and everyone " On that Avdhesh Singh Thakur cried never liked before after that faithful day, then he hugged him and ruffled his hair.

Category F: Best Editor

Nominees are:

#1)  Neha  for Desire

#2) Prashu and Priya for I was made to love you

#3) Sunaha for Mela

#4) Ramona for Deewangi

#5) Amna for Thodi Si Wafa Chahiye

Category G: Laziest Updator

Nominees are:

#1) Priya

#2) Neha

#3) Sunaha

#4) Amna

#5) Ramona

Category H: Romantic Updator

Nomiees are:

#1) Priya

#2) Neha

#3) Sunaha

#4) Amna

#5) Ramona

\

Cotinuation in next post.Smile

If you have any doubts feel free to ask Embarrassed

Thank YouEmbarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 22 May 2011 at 2:19am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--gnitikajasveensokhijoliefillechistaBenNevisSidda8ozzyieAziyarainurubaldannoPristineSouljineejiggsjnawazRoshni.yoga23priya

PrashT IF-Sizzlerz
PrashT
PrashT

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Continuation of Final Voting List

For One Shot

Category A: Best OS

Nomiees are

#1 Jungle Mein Mangal by Sunaha

#2) Arpi's story:Of Dolls, Wardrobes and Shiv-Parvati by Vistaa

#3) Feet of Clay: A tale  of metamorphosis by Vistaa

#4) The Letter by Vistaa

#5) Do Jism Ek Jaan by Cwezy_Manoola 

#6) How Can They Be In Love by Priya

#7)  Avdhesh's Story - Of Flowers, Birds and Blood by Vista di

#8) Waiting fr You..by Priya

#9) Family by Ramona

#10) He needed her always by Priya

#11) For you I stay by Priya

Category B: Best OS writer

Nominees are:

#1)  Vistaa

#2) Priya

#3) Ramona

#4) Manal

#5) Sunaha

Category C: Best Scenes

Nominees are:

#1) "i mean you always ordered two Cup of Coffee and so i thought you are waiting for your boy friend " he spat venously word Arpitha understood.

"oh that the person I was waiting for is...YOU" he was shocked then she clasped his hand and walked out of cafe.

"The reason i came to cafe everyday was to see you" she said and pulled his collar and kissed him once again.

#2) Yeh sach hai ki hum aapse pyaar karte hain....He had picked up the sheet of paper gingerly, not knowing that within a space of few seconds, it would change his life. Such simple , straightforward words...yeh such hai ki hum aapse pyaar karte hain...yet so infinitely powerful. They had been enough to magically ease the pain around his heart, to instantly relieve the constriction...for a moment his heart had soared on a cloud of elation...

#3) It is funny how he realized this, only after she was gone. Only after she left.

He wouldn't be able to see her smile. Won't be able to see her shining black eyes, that shone like a jewel. He would never be able to see her innocence. He would never be able to hear her melodic voice.

He also realized, he can never forget her and he had no reason to live because his Pari left him.

So he took gun from the ground then shoot himself and Everyone there was stunned to see Avdhesh Singh Thakur committing suicide as he was shot himself, he smiled. He will be with her again. In heaven.

#4)"I-I want to give it to-to you. Because I-I." 'What do I want to say?'

"Arpitha." My heart pounded so hard, I never heard him say my name before.

His deep voice was so heavenly to my ears.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm sorry."

"Wha-" I was interrupted by his firm, warm lips.

I was surprised.

I was shocked.

I didn't stop him though.

I didn't push him away.

Instead my arms went around his neck.

His arms around my waist, I feel so much safer in his arms.

"The reason I go to the first class is because you're there. I didn't see the point of going when you weren't in my other classes."

#5) The mustard flowers now brought to mind the yellow saafa his father had still worn, strangely not a pleat out of place, as his lifeless body lay sprawled across the road.  The vibrant red of the setting sun now reminded him of nothing but his brother's blood as it had stained his snow white kurta and the sindoor in his Bhouji's maang, that the old ladies had tried their best to wipe clean, that fateful summer afternoon.  Yes, at all of twelve years, Avadesh had been a child no more.

#6) Awdesh lifted her chin and examined her broad little eyes...that fitted well in her perfectly carved face...He came forward and planted a warm kiss on her cheek bone...

Arpitha blushed in happiness and hugged him...

Awdesh opened up his arms, allowing the hug to accomplish...

Awdesh--"I love you Arpitha..."

Arpitha--"I love you too awdeshji..."

#7) "I Don't Believe you and please do me favour get out of my life" he said her while brushing tears from her eyes.

"I-I talked t-to a m-man saying that h-he willl prove my i-i-inocence. All I can say is p-please trust m-me!" she cried, while crying.

"You are the lowest of the lowest. How dare you make up a stupid lie. Shut up and leave." He screamed at her.

"you are my reason for living and if you don't believe me then i don't think i have any more reason to live in this home."she said brushing her tears and left from there with her head held high.

Category D: Best Editor

Nominees are:

#1) Sunaha for Jungle Mein Mangal

#2)Vistaa for Arpi's story:Of Dolls, Wardrobes and Shiv-Parvati,

#3) Vistaa for Feet of Clay: A tale  of metamorphosis ,

#4) Vistaa for The Letter

# 5)Vistaa for Avadesh's Story - Of Flowers, Birds and Blood

#6) Cwezy_Manoola for Do Jism Ek Jaan

#7) Priya for Waiting for you

#8) Ramona for Family

#9) Priya for He needed her always

#10) Priya for For you I stay

#11) Priya for How can they be in Love?

If there are any doubts feel free to ask us..Embarrassed

Plz..Do VoteEmbarrassed

Thank YouEmbarrassed

All The Best For all NomineesThumbs Up

Edited by prash_t - 12 May 2011 at 8:34am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--gnitikachistajoliefille_nandiniBenNevisSidda8ozzyieAziyarainurubaljes_jadeyoga23priyaPristineSouljnawaz

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

My Votes Smile

All the best Everyone Hug

For Fan Fiction

Category A: Best Fan Fiction

#1)

Category B: Best FF Writer 

#3)

Category C: Most Romantic Scene

# 2)

Category D: Best Jhatka Scene ( Best Twist)

#4)

Category E: Best Emotional Scene:

#2)

Category F: Best Editor

#5)

Category G: Laziest Updator

#5)

Category H: Romantic Updator

#3)

Continuation of Final Voting List

For One Shot

Category A: Best OS

#4)

Category B: Best OS writer

#1)

Category C: Best Scenes

#2)

Category D: Best Editor

#4)

Once again All the best for the writer Hug

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 May 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisozzyierainurubalPristineSoulPrashT

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Ok heres my votes ,

for FF-

Category A~~~~~~~~#3Big smile

Cat B~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#2Embarrassed

Cat C~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#3Embarrassed

Cat D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#1Wink

Cat E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#5Big smile

Cat F ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#2Smile

Cat G~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#4Embarrassed

Cat H ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#3Wink

for OS-

Cat A ~~~~~~~~#4Embarrassed

Cat B ~~~~~~~~~~#1Embarrassed

Cat C ~~~~~~~~~~~~#4Embarrassed

Cat D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#4Embarrassed

fewww it was like walking on sword's  edgeConfused
yaar all nominations were great it i was hard but i did itWink

may the best win Thumbs Up

Edited by joliefille - 15 May 2011 at 10:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8PristineSoulPrashTyoga23priya

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Its Really very difficult to choose... all FF and OS are awesomeClap

For FF

Category A: Best Fan Fiction...1

Category B: Best FF Writer...2

Category C: Most Romantic Scene  ...3

Category D: Best Jhatka Scene ( Best Twist)   ...3

Category E: Best Emotional Scene:  ...3

Category F: Best Editor   ...2

Category G: Laziest Updater  ...4

Category H: Romantic Updater ...1

For OS

Category A: Best OS ...10

Category B: Best OS writer...2

Category C: Best Scenes ...4

Category D: Best Editor ...5

all the very best for nominees Thumbs Up

Edited by lalitha_92 - 16 May 2011 at 12:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoulPrashTyoga23priya

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
wow u are great u have lots of imagination power and good sense of hummer i like your post

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleBenNevisPristineSoulPrashTyoga23priya

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Res. Will edit when I read the post

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoulPrashTyoga23priya

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

best of luck to everyone!!! 

JAZ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPrashTyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index