MFians CC #161 (IO) Proud to be delusional :D - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Ohh but why here they post that article says he is going 😕
brb going to pray then will be back;)
Arjun confirmed himself on his blog tht he hasnt signed anything. 
-----
He wasnt even approached for tht show.  SBS and articles are all bakwaas i hate them now😡

ahaaa thats really badd and why he didnt signedd;( he is free he should at least sign to make his fan happy

Oh sorry guys! I kind of left without even realizing it 😆. Plus I got a little angry and wrote out a post on the MJHT forum.

What's up?

ahaaa thats really badd and why he didnt signedd;( he is free he should at least sign to make his fan happy

He didnt signed bcuz we was never asked for tht show
heyy guyys i have made the new cc so after ur done go to tht one
Originally posted by ArTizAngel

He didnt signed bcuz we was never asked for tht show

even though he knows if he signed for that show his fan will get happy;)

even though he knows if he signed for that show his fan will get happy;)
sammy.. wat tym is it @ ur place
u know these days i worry for you so much cuz u dont sleep😡😒

Originally posted by ArTizAngel

sammy.. wat tym is it @ ur place
u know these days i worry for you so much cuz u dont sleep😡😒

Oppps sorry for replyin late i thought you went off thats way didnt replied back Ouch emm it was like 5am and now it's 1pm am not gonna sleep today cause had to do some arregent workk gonna sleep early at 8pm inshallah;) aww dont worry hun from today on inshallah am going to sleep early;)

Oppps sorry for replyin late i thought you went off thats way didnt replied back  emm it was like 5am and now it's 1pm am not gonna sleep today cause had to do some arregent workk gonna sleep early at 8pm inshallah;) aww dont worry hun from today on inshallah am going to sleep early;)
OMFG 1pm😲
Sammy i hate you!!😡 you are ruining your health and no i dont really hate you. I love you thats why i care for you dis much.. I thnk you should go to sleep. U know something i feel like laughing out loud rite now🤣 Cuz its almost 7:am here and i too havent slept🤣 so im at same place but i did rest for a while bt couldnt sleep  
OMG you should go and sleep NOW 😳 aww dont worry hun am from now on will sleep early and so on Inshallah;)