Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) (Page 43)

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

Hi Diya and Usha...sweeties...just got back yesterday to Satara...how r u???Wink
president sahab
hav u forgotten everybody else?
hi
hw r u?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26roops82diyaloveskinny

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Hi Diya and Usha...sweeties...just got back yesterday to Satara...how r u???Wink
Hi Abhi, u r back from ur vocation... Dancing Enjoyed a lot? I know u'll be missing Vaishu right?

Edited by Alphabet26 - 13 May 2011 at 12:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hi Abhi My Cute and sweet little brother, How r u and how is ur Trip going my Sweetie

UZIS

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi Abhi, u r back from ur vocation... Dancing Enjoyed a lot? I know u'll be missing Vaishu right?
gud shot at abhi,,, usha

but pls dont wink too muchLOL

Alphabet26

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

president sahab
hav u forgotten everybody else?
hi
hw r u?

sorry Uzi...Wink nope...i just saw Usha and DIya at first sorry really yaar...Hi Uzi and Roopa...how r u sweeties...im f9...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZIS

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ooohhh usha ur doin da LU today?!?!? 
tnx for lettin me know KM...
Yes Nadz i'll be doing Wink anyway i expecting some good twist today.  We already had enough of rona dhona this week. Atleast they can show something good at the end of the week otherwise they make us Perturbedin the weekends

roops82UZISdiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

I think its a big time viren or sid to talk to HL that nivi  is not jealous of DD but she did everything to make her happy. I want sid to talk to HL and PT that because of nivi he married to DD as he was about to stop the marriage and nivi has to marry viren so that i'll marry DD. That makes HL PT to think that nivi is not jealous of DD, Ouch

Agree with U Dear, But I think Viren is the one who knows all in detail, He will be able to say more,  and make everyone shut up.

But I have a feeling something will happen to Nivi soon as HL is cursing her tooo much,  Though Nivi is innocent but still but Nivi's state of mind is not good right now, So something will happen to NIvi either by CC or Bhaiji,  they will surely harm Nivi
Yes diya dear even i am waiting for that to happen may be that time viren will tell everyone in sharmas and soods the secret of their marriage. As this is known to only nivi, sid and viren.

Right Dear, hope at least at that time they will open up and speak, One more person is aware of this, and that is DS, and when he speaks all will have to keep quiet, VIren and Sid speaking they will think they are siding Nivi but DS speaking they will have to believe him,  because he also knows the truth

Alphabet26roops82UZIS

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

sorry Uzi...Wink nope...i just saw Usha and DIya at first sorry really yaar...Hi Uzi and Roopa...how r u sweeties...im f9...Tongue
its ok yaar
i m fine
gud to see u back frm vacations

hey Abhi
how is ur VD?WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index