Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) (Page 35)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16607

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rshree1182

Diya..did u watch yesterday's episode..how was it?? i havent watched it yet..


No Dear I have not watched it, I dont want to watch it Dear, when We get it on TV here next week then I will watch it, Because sooo much of ROna Dhona I just dont feel like watching it,  Am hating the present track,  WHy torture Nivren sooo much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 9652

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by rshree1182

Diya..did u watch yesterday's episode..how was it?? i havent watched it yet..


No Dear I have not watched it, I dont want to watch it Dear, when We get it on TV here next week then I will watch it, Because sooo much of ROna Dhona I just dont feel like watching it,  Am hating the present track,  WHy torture Nivren sooo much
Ya..they are torturing Nivren too much..even this show is become like other show where they show only Rona Dhona..they dont have any happy moments at all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43074

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall



Yes Dear its really a beautiful morning, and am enjoying, It hope it remans like this,  Right now I heard today its Friday '13th  So they are giving  scary song in radio

wats dat song?!?!?! guess wat?!?! today's my parents wedding anniversary anddd their wedding has fallen on a friday as well LOL friday 13th may and some ppl say it's a bad date and all but my crazy parents somehow survived da evil timing ROFL  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82diyaloveskinny

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43074

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rshree1182

Even i am not in mood to work today Nadz..yesterday it was raining here heavily and now its sunny so just want to sit back and home and relax..
 
I watch the episodes on youtube..

ayo lucky u yar... utube's block here tnx to lame IT division Angry
i'v downloaded da epi but i'v to watch it with no sounds cz im scared if boss comes in & catches me LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16607

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by friendforall



Yes Dear its really a beautiful morning, and am enjoying, It hope it remans like this,  Right now I heard today its Friday '13th  So they are giving  scary song in radio

wats dat song?!?!?! guess wat?!?! today's my parents wedding anniversary anddd their wedding has fallen on a friday as well LOL friday 13th may and some ppl say it's a bad date and all but my crazy parents somehow survived da evil timing ROFL  ROFL


Its a song from the film Darna Mana Hai,  the title song,  Oh for me all dates are alike, Dear, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FakeLove

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 9652

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by friendforall



Yes Dear its really a beautiful morning, and am enjoying, It hope it remans like this,  Right now I heard today its Friday '13th  So they are giving  scary song in radio

wats dat song?!?!?! guess wat?!?! today's my parents wedding anniversary anddd their wedding has fallen on a friday as well LOL friday 13th may and some ppl say it's a bad date and all but my crazy parents somehow survived da evil timing ROFL  ROFL
Hey Nadz..wishes to your parents for their wedding anniversary..even my cousin's wedding is today..
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43074

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
wats darna mana hai?!?! i mean dat movie?? im clueless 
roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 9652

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

wats darna mana hai?!?! i mean dat movie?? im clueless 
It is meant to be horror movie..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyFakeLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index