NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nivren

Hi Diya and Usha...sweeties...just got back yesterday to Satara...how r u???πŸ˜‰
Hey Abhi..how are u?? how was ur trip??

Hi Diya and Usha...sweeties...just got back yesterday to Satara...how r u???πŸ˜‰
president sahab
hav u forgotten everybody else?
hi
hw r u?

Hi Abhi, u r back from ur vocation... Enjoyed a lot? I know u'll be missing Vaishu right? Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
Hi Abhi My Cute and sweet little brother, How r u and how is ur Trip going my Sweetie
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi Abhi, u r back from ur vocation... Enjoyed a lot? I know u'll be missing Vaishu right?
gud shot at abhi,,, usha

but pls dont wink too muchπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

president sahab
hav u forgotten everybody else?
hi
hw r u?

sorry Uzi...πŸ˜‰ nope...i just saw Usha and DIya at first sorry really yaar...Hi Uzi and Roopa...how r u sweeties...im f9...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ooohhh usha ur doin da LU today?!?!? 
tnx for lettin me know KM...
Yes Nadz i'll be doing πŸ˜‰ anyway i expecting some good twist today.  We already had enough of rona dhona this week. Atleast they can show something good at the end of the week otherwise they make us in the weekends
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Yes diya dear even i am waiting for that to happen may be that time viren will tell everyone in sharmas and soods the secret of their marriage. As this is known to only nivi, sid and viren.

Right Dear, hope at least at that time they will open up and speak, One more person is aware of this, and that is DS, and when he speaks all will have to keep quiet, VIren and Sid speaking they will think they are siding Nivi but DS speaking they will have to believe him,  because he also knows the truth

sorry Uzi...πŸ˜‰ nope...i just saw Usha and DIya at first sorry really yaar...Hi Uzi and Roopa...how r u sweeties...im f9...πŸ˜›
its ok yaar
i m fine
gud to see u back frm vacations

hey Abhi
how is ur VD?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

right now am like this wanting to know what will happen today, am just Fedup with this crying, IMagine whole week they have tortured us