India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) (Page 123)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
SOmetimes we do discuss or disagree over something or the other  but we never fight  or bash each other, We are sooo much fond of each other that we cannot hurt any of our friends,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fan..Lujain..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Usha.. read that commented there and as Yati says lets forget it...and agree with what u said why have these members left and why dont they join to make CCBM no 1 here...

so lets enjoy our CCBM

lets chill LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinny..Lujain..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

well there has been NivArth and NivRen arguments...but i dont think there has been Nivi and Viren groups in NivRen...we love NivRen ... we get angry with them depending on the situation either Viren or Nivi...we get angry with whom we love...but in the end we love them both and want to see them happy...so where is the question of Nivi and Viren groups

I think sometimes we say Nivi is not giving attention to Viren and we get angry and soo on so thats what she must have meant we are bashing Nivi or Viren, But I think we love them so we give our comments,   We love Nivren sooo much that we just want to see them happy and nothing more
Yes Diya, we love them a lot.  See we are filling the thread with them, their expressions, their performance sometime we scold them its not becaue of anger its like frustration that all, we don't  bash nivi... and we don't bash viren..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Where are Raj and Usha

CCBM-fanNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

well there has been NivArth and NivRen arguments...but i dont think there has been Nivi and Viren groups in NivRen...we love NivRen ... we get angry with them depending on the situation either Viren or Nivi...we get angry with whom we love...but in the end we love them both and want to see them happy...so where is the question of Nivi and Viren groups

I think sometimes we say Nivi is not giving attention to Viren and we get angry and soo on so thats what she must have meant we are bashing Nivi or Viren, But I think we love them so we give our comments,   We love Nivren sooo much that we just want to see them happy and nothing more

so true and if we don't  love them we don't care what r they doing that's why we comments about what they must do right totally agreeSmile

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

We nivreniacs ...love nivi n viren both...when we love some one...we also have a r8 2 criticize ...when dey r wrong...but dat doesn't mean we r bashing dat character...n...we know...4.."NIVRENIACS" word...Nivi n Viren both r necessary...without nivi...it becomes..."RENIACAS":...n widout viren ...It becomes..."NIVNIACS"...n...dis doesn't sound good...so ultimate truth 4 nivreniacs...Nivren r forever...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dootAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
thanx yati sweeti hugs

dootAlphabet26CCBM-fan

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Where are Raj and Usha
I am here diya... Ok lets forget it and think about whats in store for us for monday? Question Mark

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dootCCBM-fandiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index