where were u?
i missed u so muchCry

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

Originally posted by friendforall

Uzzi even I will do Phd after I complete my MA, But I still have one more year to complete my MA, after that may be I will do Mphill and then I will do Phd and also Ihave to do PGCE, which is important in teaching line here, MA is Important but PGCE is much more important,
i wil do phd in education as i hav done already b.ed. n m doing m.ed.
here there is no mphil yaar
what is pgce

PGCE I think Stands for Post Graduation in Certificate of Education, I think in this U are trained how o be a teacher, May be If I would have done B'ed and M.ed  there would be no need to do PGCE, But  will have to do and then Mphill and then Phd,  OH God I will get mad with sooo much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Preethi Jaan Missed U tooo Dear, where were U  Jaanu

UZIS

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

oh i see pgdc is equivalent to b.ed.

here b.ed. is compulsory for school teaching
but for teaching at college or univ level,phd is compulsory

a few years back it was compulsory to do mphil bfore going for phd.but now it is not.

but in some univ in india mphil is still compulsory
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by friendforall

I know Dear We dont fight amongst ourselves, We may have difference of Opinion  but we sort out things and never fight, But I really dont know how come this happened then, Nivarth Fans Bash Viren just tooo much Dear and this we cannot accpet, If they are fond of their Jodi so we also love our Jodi.  WE just say that we want only our Jodi but we never bash their Jodi,  We know how  what they must be feeling, But we never bash them, I dont remember Bashing VIren or Nivi Dear, We love both of them Equally so  how can we bash them, and another thing I am wondering, this is only that the CTs give them their role their lines, then why should be fight or bash anyone, NO point in doing this,  Hope Our Forum returns back to as it was Dear,  where there was only peace and nothing else.  I agree with u we have differecce of Opinion with Nivarth Fans but not with our NIvren Fans,
Yes diya wahtever u said is true. I know even i don't go in to any thread opened by nivarth fans because by seeing the title i know who would have opened that. 

why ashley don't do LU nowadays? Someone of us doing LU because of time change there are so many working or college going people who don't want to miss  when they work. If Ashley can do LU then better let her do? I have decided if i stay at home i don't  want to do LU now on.

I have No Idea Dear why she is not doing, Oh Usha I really dont know what to tell U, about it, I can just say that am very much Hurt with all what is happening and fear of losing all our good friends, I found sooo many friends here Dear who are sooo  sweet and Nice I am soo much fond of U all,  I feel Hurt to see anyone leaving the Forum

UZIS

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@uzaima,usha,diya i am very busy wit my studies tats y i disappeared fr a long time...i missed u all a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

oh i see pgdc is equivalent to b.ed.

here b.ed. is compulsory for school teaching
but for teaching at college or univ level,phd is compulsory

a few years back it was compulsory to do mphil bfore going for phd.but now it is not.

but in some univ in india mphil is still compulsory

No Dear PGCE is equal to M.ed,  because after B.ed u do either MA or PGCE, or u can do both also,

Yes Dear about Mphill, I reallly dont know if I have to do Mphill, I will ask people concerned and see what they say, If I have to do Mphill or I can do my Phd after MA

Edited by friendforall - 14 May 2011 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dootUZIS

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

usha

i was abt to comment on that post
but being an educated person, i knw i cant b harsh to anyone.i knw my limits
we can agree or disagree over somthing but v shud not cross our dignified limits

somtimes silence is more louder than words n its its the best weapon to control one's anger

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index