diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Bye LJ take care and chat with U soon
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friendforall

Right Dear I hate when she tells Nivi like this, I also hated it when she was Cursing Nivi sooo much that she will never live happily etc,  My heart went our to Nivi, But am sure all these curses will have no effect on Nivi because Nivi is innocent and nothing wrong will happen to her, Wish someone will come and tell what HL and CC did was wrong, and that work only DD could do who would say she got to know all and she repents to listen to all excpet Nivi,  But DD was killed off before that

yes her curses... i felt sad for Nivi and also for Viren...he too was so hurt ...
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so diya dii hws life ?
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes her curses... i felt sad for Nivi and also for Viren...he too was so hurt ...

He was just tooo hurt Dear, and Dear U can see his eyes which is sooo  much full of love for his Nivi, I really wonder Nivi is sooo much Lucky to get a husband like Viren,  HL and CC snatched her 1st love  from her but in return  she  got a Husband like Viren,  who is soo much in love with her,  Who cares for her and who knows her in and our well,  Viren is truely every girls dream boy
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Life is excellent, At least now, as my exams have finished, So am free now for 3 months before my 2nd year starts

Originally posted by: friendforall

Life is excellent, At least now, as my exams have finished, So am free now for 3 months before my 2nd year starts

oh okay ...oh ur exams are finish...and mine are goin to start after 2 weeks...oh ok ...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes Diya...but now to see NivRen spending time with  Dwita...

CC planning always backfires .. so this time i want Nivi to get pregnant...and want scenes like what Yati wrote
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

CC planning always backfires .. so this time i want Nivi to get pregnant...and want scenes like what Yati wrote

Oh yes Dear that will be great,  I would love to see Nivi pregnant, and hope to see CC changing, and caring for Nivi, and I am sure before the show ends Nivi will have a Baby for sure, 

but u all remmember   they showed the precap for monday and theyy showed  virens finding a file and nivi helps and suddendly  dwita  cries and virens says go baby crying and he seems sad ...
i think that becoz of the baby hope they dont bring problems in nivren lifes...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinshukkiaashiq

oh okay ...oh ur exams are finish...and mine are goin to start after 2 weeks...oh ok ...

Oh Dear I can understand how it feels when ur exams are about to start,  because I have just been through it,   and I can understand what u feel