Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya.. i am here...just preparing the new thread πŸ˜Š

Ok Dear Good, Hey Dear U had mentioned that U will go on Holidays,and U will not be here on Forum, So can I take responsiblity for making New thread, I will request Usha, Yati, Preethi to help me, we all can take care of that Dear, and U dont worry about  Updates, I will sms u and tell u in short what is happening, So u dont worry at all Dear, I did it for me when I had exams, Now i will also help u in this matter, Dont worrry at all😊😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: friendforall

Ok Dear Good, Hey Dear U had mentioned that U will go on Holidays,and U will not be here on Forum, So can I take responsiblity for making New thread, I will request Usha, Yati, Preethi to help me, we all can take care of that Dear, and U dont worry about  Updates, I will sms u and tell u in short what is happening, So u dont worry at all Dear, I did it for me when I had exams, Now i will also help u in this matter, Dont worrry at all😊😊

Thanks Diya for making the threads...hey u can PM me the updates...i am going out of India so i can read them whenever i get access to internet or free wifi...😊
Thank you..Thank you...Thank you 😊

diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Thanks Diya for making the threads...hey u can PM me the updates...i am going out of India so i can read them whenever i get access to internet or free wifi...😊
Thank you..Thank you...Thank you 😊

Dont say thanks Dear, I will do anything possible for my friends,  Just enjoy ur vacation Dear,  I will PM u dont worry,  everyday I will PM U,  and when U get the chance U can read it, 

And I will make the threads also,  U just be relaxed, But Raj I really dont know how t make Collage or Siggies, Hope its Ok I will just include Photos and all
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Diya..yes  u can include pics... πŸ˜Š

i love making homes for NivReniacs and will miss u all ...

diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya..yes  u can include pics... πŸ˜Š

i love making homes for NivReniacs and will miss u all ...

Raj Even I will miss U a lot Dear,  I realy dont know how we will be able to spend these days without chating with u
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
ME too .. my days dont go without chatting with u all...

diyaloveskinny thumbnail

ME too .. my days dont go without chatting with u all...

Yes Dear U r right,  I wonder hope that day never comes when I have to spend a day without chatting with u all,  I am soo much attached to U all,  I find my true happiness here Dear,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Diya... i am now waiting to see what happens next week...

hey i have holiday on Tuesday and taken off on Monday...so long holidays... and i can be backup or either can give LU on Mon and Tue 😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya... i am now waiting to see what happens next week...

hey i have holiday on Tuesday and taken off on Monday...so long holidays... and i can be backup or either can give LU on Mon and Tue 😊

Oh Wow Great, Good U will have a long Holiday and U can also relax,  Yes Dear good U can do the updates also it will be excellent
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
hi raj diya  kinny ashik how r u guys?