NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

well there has been NivArth and NivRen arguments...but i dont think there has been Nivi and Viren groups in NivRen...we love NivRen ... we get angry with them depending on the situation either Viren or Nivi...we get angry with whom we love...but in the end we love them both and want to see them happy...so where is the question of Nivi and Viren groups
True Raj and agree with u.

Y'day's Raj.
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

well there has been NivArth and NivRen arguments...but i dont think there has been Nivi and Viren groups in NivRen...we love NivRen ... we get angry with them depending on the situation either Viren or Nivi...we get angry with whom we love...but in the end we love them both and want to see them happy...so where is the question of Nivi and Viren groups

I think sometimes we say Nivi is not giving attention to Viren and we get angry and soo on so thats what she must have meant we are bashing Nivi or Viren, But I think we love them so we give our comments,   We love Nivren sooo much that we just want to see them happy and nothing more
i feel as if tat person is so rude...she is an doctor how can she make those kind of topics...coz doctors normally r calm n composed n friendly naturad...bt the person seems 2 b little rude...i wonder anju n moni  also accepted her words

@raj
u r really a good calm n composed n friendly doctor😳
SOmetimes we do discuss or disagree over something or the other  but we never fight  or bash each other, We are sooo much fond of each other that we cannot hurt any of our friends,
Usha.. read that commented there and as Yati says lets forget it...and agree with what u said why have these members left and why dont they join to make CCBM no 1 here...

so lets enjoy our CCBM

lets chill 😆
Originally posted by friendforall

I think sometimes we say Nivi is not giving attention to Viren and we get angry and soo on so thats what she must have meant we are bashing Nivi or Viren, But I think we love them so we give our comments,   We love Nivren sooo much that we just want to see them happy and nothing more
Yes Diya, we love them a lot.  See we are filling the thread with them, their expressions, their performance sometime we scold them its not becaue of anger its like frustration that all, we don't  bash nivi... and we don't bash viren..😉

so true and if we don't  love them we don't care what r they doing that's why we comments about what they must do right totally agree😊
We nivreniacs ...love nivi n viren both...when we love some one...we also have a r8 2 criticize ...when dey r wrong...but dat doesn't mean we r bashing dat character...n...we know...4.."NIVRENIACS" word...Nivi n Viren both r necessary...without nivi...it becomes..."RENIACAS":...n widout viren ...It becomes..."NIVNIACS"...n...dis doesn't sound good...so ultimate truth 4 nivreniacs...Nivren r forever...

Where are Raj and Usha
I am here diya... Ok lets forget it and think about whats in store for us for monday?