Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: doot

hey uzaima, diya , usah i am really confused could u tell me wats the probs in the topic ccbm n IF ccbm

Preethu dear u better read it by yourself...Abidah is mentioning there is not unity in CCBM IF forum, we are bashing nivi eventhough if they are supporters of nivren... she is missing her friends ... (she mentioned a list) because of change in forum and new people they are missing their old days ... there are lot more...Please read it it hould be either in the second or 3 page 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preethi Dear am giving U the link for the topic we are discussing U read it
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1682877

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uzaima u r going now😲...i will miss u dear😭...bye tc😳
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Preethu dear u better read it by yourself...Abidah is mentioning there is not unity in CCBM IF forum, we are bashing nivi eventhough if they are supporters of nivren... she is missing her friends ... (she mentioned a list) because of change in forum and new people they are missing their old days ... there are lot more...Please read it it hould be either in the second or 3 page 

Usha Dear I have given her the link so that she can read it and Understand it well
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Usha Jaan she is a Doctor yes I think so

Then how can she think like this yaar, but the sad part is even anju, sushmi...(don't know her name) everyone accept this..and says that's y they are nor coming into the thread and opening their own threads... 😭😭😭
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi...all...me back...

usha...dis forum doesn't belong 2 a single person or a group...we never said harsh word 2 anyone...so ...der is no need 2 change ourselves...n...ashly is not able 2 give LU...coz ..she gets busy at office dis time...n in dis case...u ...raj...km...r our saviours ...coz of dis tym change...so no need 2 stop getting LU...coz dere r other members who eagerly wait 4 LU...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Usha Dear I have given her the link so that she can read it and Understand it well

Thanks Diya. After reading that y'day, i decided not to log in today but when i saw Yati's new scene i logged in to comment. 😊
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi diya and preethi usha hope don't miss any  one?
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Hi Yati u back. ... Ur scene was wonderful, KAsh if we get scenes like this in CCBM i would faint...πŸ˜†

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

hi diya and preethi usha hope don't miss any  one?

Hi Lj u missed yati. πŸ˜‰