Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I want viren to get hurt or have another accident, may be u all think me sadist no then only nivi will take care of viren. otherwise she won't look at viren even today she told HL that dwita is the reason for me to live and my aim is to take care ... so what will happen to viren now.

CT's starts DD pregnancy track suddenly out of the blue then why can't they start nivi's pregnancy track now. 😡
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Viren is being portrayed as care taker of Nivi and nothing else..The CT's give importance to him when Nivi is in problem otherwise they show him as bad person and Nivi and Sid are mahaan for letting viren realise his doings..

Now i feel KM should leave this show..enough of his struggling with his wife..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

to execute her next plan to separate NivRen...to show that how much she cares for Viren...

and I feel she will be successsful upto quite an extent to create tension between NIvren,  Hope am wrong, 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

Viren is being portrayed as care taker of Nivi and nothing else..The CT's give importance to him when Nivi is in problem otherwise they show him as bad person and Nivi and Sid are mahaan for letting viren realise his doings..

Mother watchman - son caretaker very good family. 🤣
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

and I feel she will be successsful upto quite an extent to create tension between NIvren,  Hope am wrong, 

Me too worried diya, till this time her plan backfired her but this time i pray same to happen.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I want viren to get hurt or have another accident, may be u all think me sadist no then only nivi will take care of viren. otherwise she won't look at viren even today she told HL that dwita is the reason for me to live and my aim is to take care ... so what will happen to viren now.

CT's starts DD pregnancy track suddenly out of the blue then why can't they start nivi's pregnancy track now. 😡

yes Nivi will never take care of Viren unless something happens to him... and what if Nivi gets pregnant...will she then care for Dweeta more than her baby...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Otherwise nivi met accident and she can't take care of the baby... this track is also ok with me as long as no disturbance b/w nivren.

Let see what's in store for us next week. 😍

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Mother watchman - son caretaker very good family. 🤣

Really, Mother stands at the house door keeping an eye on the door who is entering and ask their Identity and then allow them in or out So she is Chowkeerarini as I always call her,  and Viren is the Rakhwala of Nivi of the room and Nivi, ,  Oh God I dont understand why CTs are ruining his charcter, It hurts to see Viren in sooo much pain, Why are they making him suffer
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rshree1182

yes Roopa .. i think that too .. KM should leave the show...

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Nivi will never take care of Viren unless something happens to him... and what if Nivi gets pregnant...will she then care for Dweeta more than her baby...

She would, she would say more than my health Dweeta is important to me bcos this is only nishan of my Divya Di