hiii all juma Mubarak to all...😊

Kia hoing ...!!!!!!!

Hi Sakeenu how r u Jaanu, my sweetie
Posted: 12 years ago
im doin great sakeena cz it' friday!!! 
13/5/2011

Part 1

Starts with y'day end viren sad get the baby from sid and keep the baby down and viren takes sid with him inside baby crying nivi realise baby crying and no one ther and goes to baby viren sid happy but when touch baby nivi remembers HL word and say no... leave from there the n both sad. sid goes to the baby. nivi goes to nivren room crying hl words echoing... as usual viren comes and witness that. In the night viren sleeping nivi not in bed calls herleave the room searching for her. nivi goes to see HL. HL angry with nivi and nivi accept i am the culprit...and say give me punish ment hl taunting nivi ... (repeat dialagoue) then says if u want punishment then go to some where and die...nivi goes from there. nivi leaves sharmas viren still searching calling her he goes to terrace and see her going some here he calls her from the terrace but she is not listening viren worried and comes out of the house running and try to stop her y'day precap..viren says its an accident and she say no iam the reason...viren again says it was a n accident viren says if u want to die then die and i'll not stop u, when u meet DD what will u say it is ur responsibility ... nivi stopped in tears and hears baby crying, viren goes from there nivi thinking. HL crying and tell DD i know u r watching its not ur fault... cries thinking of something she wipes her tears and says i know what u want and i'll get it for u. PT calls HL.

PRecap HL comes sharms and tells YD i came here to take th child as i don't believe Nivi.

sakeeena rabna yibark fik ya rab
how r u sweetiii
hii hina..diyaa..lojain ..me Gr88 ...u tellu guyzz...
Usha Jaan thanks sooo much for the First Part, U r a sweet heart
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

hii hina..diyaa..lojain ..me Gr88 ...u tellu guyzz...

AM fine Jaan,😳
oh this HL will not stop.. lets see if Sid opens his mouth

and Nivi comes back  for the baby.. as we said 😡
am fine sakeena

i wish so long scene of nivern not short