Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) - Page 46

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

Nowadays i don't see kinshuk, only VIREN 😉

Yes...i sometimes wonder what a talent he has yaar..he looks grt in all the emotions..and handsome in everything..and flirt scenes dont ask😉..he gels well with everything..

I never admired him in Bidaai..now i can watch his scenes for entire day..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I want someone to clear the MU about why nivi married viren and tell HL and PT that she married because of ur daughter's...and being PT to some sense so that we can see a slap from PT to HL and make her

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really dont know where is the story heading to,  Wonder what will happen, Hope Bhaiji Story gets over sooon, They say Bhaiji has been arrested because of DD's death but they did not even bother to show this to us, and what punishment he is getting, Wonder how much they are rushingt with the story,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rshree1182

From the beginning like from the stalker or even before that..Viren would have pain in his eyes when ever Nivi is in pain..It would like as much as Nivi is in pain Viren is also in that much of pain and even more than that..

Hats off to Kinshuk for portraying this character..

Viren has truly loved Nivi...during the stalker track too he cared and stood for Nivi...then after he was revealed the too he cared for Nivi and took the whole blame and kept her clear and sage... even today he cares only for her...

For Viren .. Nivi is his world...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I want someone to clear the MU about why nivi married viren and tell HL and PT that she married because of ur daughter's...and being PT to some sense so that we can see a slap from PT to HL and make her

HL was too annoying yesterday..i felt like screaming Shut up you idiot..Cant you c that nivi is also in pain. HL's words yesterday would make anyone to cry..

Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

They show Sid and Nivi as mahatmas...but they r no mahatmas...they too have been wrong...

Nivi sacrificing her love without telling Sid...

Sid saying to marry DD for DS's wish and as NT dadi had said then that it is Sid's decision and he should then stand by it...

Sid not trusting Nivi who he claimed to know so well at the time when KS was accused...

Sid's relation with DD based on lies...

Nivi being selfish to be mahan caring only for DD and Soods and Sharmas and never for Viren...

True Raj, I don't know how CT's going to take the story forward. For me its stuck because of DD's death. because everyone is blaming nivi including nivi herself. How they are going to bring the guilt out of nivi...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree to this part...KM never attracted me in Bidaai either...but here he really took my attention with the way he portrayed Viren...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He has always loved her Dear,  No matter what he always cared for her, Never ever suspected her for anything, He just pretended to be angry with her but could never be,  His love for her is sooo genuine,  and I really respect his feelings and also admire him as a Husband,  Nivi does not realise how lucky she is to have a HUsband like Viren
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hey CC is always there to make her life miserable ... and even if the misunderstanding is cleared for HL... HL will say why did you marry Viren and come in this house , you could have married someone else and left simla
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Viren has truly loved Nivi...during the stalker track too he cared and stood for Nivi...then after he was revealed the too he cared for Nivi and took the whole blame and kept her clear and sage... even today he cares only for her...

For Viren .. Nivi is his world...

when will they show the vice versa.  😕