Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Raj U r right why cant the Cts give a Good Twist, Am fed up now, What more are they reserving for us, Am annoyed now
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ys Diya... annoyed with the things are going.. want some peace in NivRen life and NivRen romance
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Ys Diya... annoyed with the things are going.. want some peace in NivRen life and NivRen romance

Really Dear hope we get what we want,   U know we watch the show to make oursleves happy and not torture ourselves, But CTs are really torturing us tooo much,   BY the way I asked in VSL if really CCBM is ending, they replied to me saying it looks like its ending, But still they will confirm and give me an answer, But if things are to go .like this then its better they end it
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi all i am back, What is happening?

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Really Dear hope we get what we want,   U know we watch the show to make oursleves happy and not torture ourselves, But CTs are really torturing us tooo much,   BY the way I asked in VSL if really CCBM is ending, they replied to me saying it looks like its ending, But still they will confirm and give me an answer, But if things are to go .like this then its better they end it

True Diya
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
We just started discussing Dear about the torture we are going through with the Cts
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
They better end with NivRen living happily ever after... and before that give us NivRen romance...

i am so fed up of this everyday crap and CT's ruining our favorite show and especially hating them for making NivRen life miserable
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
But am worried the way they are thinking of ending it,

Hey what if a new girl enters the show and she happens to be a girl who studied in the same college as Sid and who secretly loved Sid, May be now she will come and Sid will be happy to see her and they may get married
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

We just started discussing Dear about the torture we are going through with the Cts

This is too much torture. Hope atleast they give good episode today as its a weekend and i don't want to break my mind during the weekends.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
HI Usha... had to take of suddenly earlier ...

as usual hope we get something good today...the CT's are in habit of leaving us with worry over the weekend