Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Raj and Resham..

Daily the CT's are giving some new twist to the story dear..that is wat we were talking..donno today what new is comin up..

CCBM and CT's are unpredictable..
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I too want Nivi to come back for Viren...but these CT's never give the happiness to us...then why they raised hopes after giving Viren-Nivi as a pair...as much as I thank them for making this pair...I hate them for not giving that romance which is deeply needed to be shown btw this couple...
*Resham* thumbnail
hey Yati...nice to chat with you too...๐Ÿค—
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Hey Raj and Resham..

Daily the CT's are giving some new twist to the story dear..that is wat we were talking..donno today what new is comin up..

CCBM and CT's are unpredictable..

hey the twist was DD'd death... what now r they thinking off...let the twist be that today Viren tells everyone that he is taking Nivi and going to Chandigarh  and take care of Business there
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

i want Nivi to come back for Viren.. but i know our idiotic CT's ๐Ÿ˜ก will never give us that 

Raj.Nivi would come back...but not 4 viren ...but for DD's baby...still confused whatz her name...sum say Veetha...sum preetha...n article...preethi...Not just dis track...but even Cts created d confusion regarding Baby's name...๐Ÿ˜›
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

OOOHHH...gr8 relief ...thanks 2 Usha...

By d way//2day's episode is goona be another dose of tension...

N i think...Viren would stop nivi...by doing some "Emotional Atyachaar" using DD's baby...n ...he would say if u really want to do something 4 DD...den giver her daughter d love...dat she needs now...

Donno Yati..wat ever we predict goes upside down..i hv stopped predicting about this show..
I think Viren should give her a slap to bring her to reality..she is still in guilty mood..(i know Viren will not do it, but still like in movies hero slaps the heroine)
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

I too want Nivi to come back for Viren...but these CT's never give the happiness to us...then why they raised hopes after giving Viren-Nivi as a pair...as much as I thank them for making this pair...I hate them for not giving that romance which is deeply needed to be shown btw this couple...

completely agree with you
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

OOOHHH...gr8 relief ...thanks 2 Usha...

By d way//2day's episode is goona be another dose of tension...

N i think...Viren would stop nivi...by doing some "Emotional Atyachaar" using DD's baby...n ...he would say if u really want to do something 4 DD...den giver her daughter d love...dat she needs now...

Yati .. that is what we will get...we want Nivi to stop because of Viren... she has not thought of Viren at all...i agree she feels guilty...but it has always been sharmas and soods her priority...when he Viren going to top her list of priority
*Resham* thumbnail
I too want Viren to slap Nivi hard on her face to bring her to the reality๐Ÿ˜†...and just take her away to Chandigarh...for a while..

nways going fr lunch...c u soon
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Roopzzz...r8 Viren need 2 sumthing 2 wake up nivi...

N raj...it would be gr8 if...Nivren go some place...so dat dey n we all find some relief from all dis chaos...