NivRen: Haas Tu Hardum (#69) - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

PLease Cts am begging of U to please give us a Good Episode and end this show with only Nivren and alll happy even Sid should be Happy with a new Girl in his life who will give him happiness

If they didn't then i'll shout like this
Originally posted by nivren

so theertha yatre aythu annu..not a complete one but a lil. mangalore alli bekadashtu devasthana idhe..dint u go to dharmasthala?? thats also beautiful adre sikkapatte rush iruthe..mangaladevi thumba karnike iro antha devasthana..thanks you remembered me on your trip as well.๐Ÿ˜‰.2 weeks alli nanu hogthini mangalore ge cousin wedding
Usha Dear there is one more thing which only DS and NIvi know, that DS had told CC to get Sid and Nivi married but CC played her tricks and got DD and SId married, Nivi had stopped DS from telling this to the family,  Now I think its high time HL be told all this or else she will continue accusing NIvi.

usha n diya

u r really gud animated characters
u hav  a very bright future๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
this morning it was sooo sunny and now see the sudden  change in weather its raining heavily, Weather is unpredictable, Sometimes Sunny and the other moment suddenly its raining, the weather is just like  the CTs,  who are very unpredictable
yaaay my abhi boy's here tooo ๐Ÿค—

girls & boys im sooo sorry i cant comment frequently rite now but once im done with da report im doin, i'l be back in action

psst: i am somewhat readin all da posts so behave well ok?!?! im watchin u all booo ha ha haa!!!!!! dats supposed to be scary laugh ok?!?! ๐Ÿ˜† 

diya

i cant lik u๐Ÿ˜ญ
but i lov u so much๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by friendforall

Usha Dear there is one more thing which only DS and NIvi know, that DS had told CC to get Sid and Nivi married but CC played her tricks and got DD and SId married, Nivi had stopped DS from telling this to the family,  Now I think its high time HL be told all this or else she will continue accusing NIvi.
True dear its big time all truth to come out.
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

usha n diya

u r really gud animated characters
u hav  a very bright future๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Km Jaan I cannot like U,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. But no matter what  I love U Jaan.

Hey thanks for the compliment
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

diya

i cant lik u๐Ÿ˜ญ
but i lov u so much๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey just see what I have posted to U, Samething๐Ÿ˜Š