Originally posted by: friendforall

Yes Dear its a very beautiful place and I love the weather here,

Do you do a lot of reading in the sun?
I am trying to imagine myself in the sun with a book. Lol lOl
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Aww this shows that they can't see each other in pain. They have unconditional love for one another

Really Dear there is tooo much love between them, they compliment each other, and are just made for each other, I wonder how can people talk nonsense to separate them and Nivi go back to her Ex, How can this be possible, when Nivi already loves VIren sooo much, She just cannot live without him
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish nivi expressed her love more often like viren does
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Do you do a lot of reading in the sun?
I am trying to imagine myself in the sun with a book. Lol lOl

No Dear my head starts paining in the sun, IN summer the sun is just tooo bad,  I have suffered enough, I like  to read in the shade, But yes Sunlight is most welcome with a Blue Sky,   I love to see the Blue Sky here and our beautiful white Beaches and BLue Sea, Is just tooo good
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

I wish nivi expressed her love more often like viren does

Right just the way she did when he was sleeping, She caressed his face and told him I love U, Oh how cute that scene was, I just loved it sooo much, and he got up and hug her from behind and told her I love U too, I just love that scene,  I often just watch that scene, Its Sooo cute and sweet
-aamina- thumbnail
I know Diya. It breaks my heart with the thought of   viren and nivi separating. I just remember virens face when he got that phone call from the police station about the blast and the desperate look on his face when he was trying to contact nivi. His expressions were awesome it's like I could feel his pain
-aamina- thumbnail

No Dear my head starts paining in the sun, IN summer the sun is just tooo bad, I have suffered enough, I like to read in the shade, But yes Sunlight is most welcome with a Blue Sky, I love to see the Blue Sky here and our beautiful white Beaches and BLue Sea, Is just tooo good

Aww sounds beautiful. I'm jealous lol
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi anisha how r u sweeti
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Right just the way she did when he was sleeping, She caressed his face and told him I love U, Oh how cute that scene was, I just loved it sooo much, and he got up and hug her from behind and told her I love U too, I just love that scene,  I often just watch that scene, Its Sooo cute and sweet

ya diya waaaw when u wrote this i just remember and imagin the scene and lost in it it's really awesome love all nivern scene even when they r just looked at each other 😍
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii Lojain I'm great sweetie wbu? x