Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

KM .. that is what i want tooo... dont want Nivi to come back because of little one... i mean Dweeta is important but more is Viren...

yes dear i agree with u
she shud giv time to him
others r also there to tak care of baby
what sid is doing ?
just hate him for not saying anything to HL
how com nivi alone is for bhaiji's revenge?
sid was the one who suggested to file complaint against bhaiji?
in a way sid is responsible for whatever happened?

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes Resham... Why can Nivi not think of Viren...she never thinks of Viren ... it only when Viren is angry... or else its like Viren does not exist

I know Dweeta is important but so is Viren...Viren more that Dweeta cause if she decides to raise Dweeta she will need his support and comeon he is supposed to be her life
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly...she should also rem that though Dweeta is her sis baby..its also of her husband...right now Nivi should rem that she is bonded by Viren too...and should think of him and put him first...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Resham*

If Sid opens his mouth..then it will be a good deed for him πŸ˜†

It will be Dear am sure now he will not keep quiet,  He will speak up now,  He will fight with everyone who will blame Nivren for this,   Am sure he will be protective towards them
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Where is everyone AM alone hereπŸ˜”
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friendforall

It will be Dear am sure now he will not keep quiet,  He will speak up now,  He will fight with everyone who will blame Nivren for this,   Am sure he will be protective towards them

Diya... when has Sid ever opened his mouth... the one time he had the courage to that is at the time of marriage when he wanted to tell everyone that will be marrying Nivi...then NivRen saved him from shame as he was about to leave a girl stranded in the mandap...what would have happened to DD then cause such things dont remain hidden and it would have been a problem for HL and PT to get DD married...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree tht Sidh shd open up now...bt when ...the CT's hv the answer
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... when has Sid ever opened his mouth... the one time he had the courage to that is at the time of marriage when he wanted to tell everyone that will be marrying Nivi...then NivRen saved him from shame as he was about to leave a girl stranded in the mandap...what would have happened to DD then cause such things dont remain hidden and it would have been a problem for HL and PT to get DD married...

I agree with U Raj on this point that When ever Sid was needed to speak up he did not, But now I have a feeling that he will, He has got anger in him, Frustration in him  and am sure he will also help Viren to Fight Bhaiji,  He will give them, his support am sure about this
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First CTs hav to wake up,search for their brains n then only they wud put words into sid's mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

When CTs decide to then he will, they will grant him permission to open his mouth then he will, Before Permission was denied for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,